The Elder Gods (David Eddings)

sarah2040

Shipper Queen
The Elder Gods

I was just wondering if anyone has read David Eddings new book, The Elder Gods. I got it in the first week that it was published but I haven't had chance to sit down and read it yet. Is it as good as his others?

Well I'll answer my own post as I've read it now! Great book, not as good as the Belgariad but still enjoyable, and, I'll admit, addictive. ;)

There's a lot of similarities between the characters of his different books but that's the same with the Elenium and Belgariad. Definately worth a read if you get chance. :D

Sarah2040, I haven't been around for a while so sorry I haven't answered sooner. Yes read the book as soon as I found out about it, great read as David Eddings always is. I feel a few sequels coming.............what do you think?

I always get the feeling from Edding's books that the women around him ie; mum, wife, have very strong characters which he has a great deal of respect for.

Originally posted by Steffi
I feel a few sequels coming.............what do you think?

Definately, I think it's the first in a series of four books so I'm presuming that each book will be about each of the Gods area and it's battle with the Wasteland. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them!:rolly2: