1.13: Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This episode was cool, I specially love seeing the gravelings taking a break. It was funny. Specially when Rube order food for them. And all the chaos they make. Also love how they have to get organized the reports of the people that have died and how they have to organize it by last thought. Also it was touching how Mason discover the last thought of Daisy and how he understand her a bit more. It was really cool.

The thing with George family and their vacation time was very interesting. Specially seeing the difference of that time from the time George was little to what is right now after George death and all the situation of her family.

Krystal :D

I am impressed with the ongoing storyline of George's family and their troubles. Since George doesn't have any proper contact with them I'd kinda assumed that they would dissapear from the show, but that hasn't happened.

Seeing the gravelings on their day off was good, although I'm not sure what the owners of the Wafflehaus must think of all the strange going's on in there..

Has there been any explanation yet about why only George can see them? Or can all the reapers see them? I'm a little confused.

Originally posted by markpud

Has there been any explanation yet about why only George can see them? Or can all the reapers see them? I'm a little confused.

Good question, I really don't know is the others reapers can see them, but I think Rube can because he order more food to the table they were in. So I suppose probably the reapers can see them.

Krystal :D

I might be wrong but didn't someone (maybe Roxy?) show George how to see the gravelings? Near the begining of the series.

Something about seeing them from corner of your eyes.

*Shrugs*

Yeah, I think it was explained in the first or second episode. You have to not focus on them, if you look right at them you won't see them at all, but like the poster above said, if you place them at the fringes of your vision you should be able to make them out.

I liked this episode, but it made me wonder exactly what fascination the waffle house holds for all these dead/undead/creepy beings? :confused:

Yeah, same here about the waffle house.

I even thought about the waffle house being some kind of a HQ for reapers. And everyone there knew about reapers or were reapers themselves. I mean don't people think it's strange for the same group of people being there at really random times of day/night?

But then the waitress did look kind of freaked at the plates/cups stacked up on the table by gravelings. So maybe no body knows about reapers.

But then... she didn't look that freaked, did she?

I don't know. Do they explain anything in the last ep of the series? Cause that is the only ep that I have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.