1.08: A Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.
This episode was great, I really love all the thing with Rube and the cook. And how Rube see the point of view of the cook when he takes his place. Specially with the guy that complaint about the food. Since he always was complaining about the food too.

The part when George stay with Dolores was really hilarious specially the thing about the website and being on the webcam all the time. The reactions of George were hilarious.

Krystal :D

Originally posted by Krystal
The part when George stay with Dolores was really hilarious specially the thing about the website and being on the webcam all the time. The reactions of George were hilarious.

Up until now, I just thought that Dolores was a little odd, socially inept, and a bit strange. But, that website is seriously weird, and not to tell George before she had her stay is very bizarre. Also, the impression was given that she had already had other people stay with her, and then got emails about who was the best at "getting things done with Dolores."

Yes, Delores house and website were wonderfully freaky, thank goodness she kept the camera out of the bathroom!!!

I liked the secondary plot with Rube working in Der Waffle Haus, excellent stuff. Like the guy complaining about his burger and Rube's explanation of "Der" being German for "The" :D

It wasn't clear why the cook could stay around, it was because of his unresolved issues right? He stayed til he was happy that Rube understood his POV, and began to act like him in the kitchen!

Originally posted by markpud

It wasn't clear why the cook could stay around, it was because of his unresolved issues right? He stayed til he was happy that Rube understood his POV, and began to act like him in the kitchen!

Yeah, I think it was that. Since he goes when Rube understand and appreciate the job. And before he died he have some face to face with Rube same as Rube have with the guy in the restaurant. So I suppose he stays to teach Rube what the job really involved.

I definitely have to agree with the strange part of Dolores. Although Dolores is strange I have to say that it really surprise me the thing with the webcam and the site. For some reason, even knowing that she is a bit strange the site thing was a shock. She definitely is odd but I didn't think of her as a kind of "show" person to put it some way.

Krystal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.