3.06: Relic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
Clark discovers that Jor-El was on Earth forty years ago.

Lana's great uncle, who was convicted of murdering his wife forty years ago, shows her a picture of the man he believes really killed her aunt, and she is shocked to discover the drifter looks just like Clark.

Sure that the man is Jor-El, Clark's investigation leads him to a kryptonian medallion that allows him to see bits of the past and the life that Jor-El started for him long before he arrived on Earth.

In my opinion this one was the best so far.

I love the twist that Jor-El CHOOSE the Kents to raise Clark.

Hopefully Clark can see Lana is his destiny as well as the SUPERMAN he is to become.

Jor-El also somewhat flew, now maybe Clark will take that hint and stop running everywhere! Fly all ready, its time!!!!

Pete really got on my nerves in this one, he knows what Clark can do and where he is from, so why was he constantly telling Clark he was daydreaming and not believe him about seeing the past.

Yeah i really liked this epsiode too - but thought it was a little weird how everyone's ancestors were so much like them, Grandpa Kent is helpful and trusting, Loiuse is a helpless romantic who needs saving, Locklyn Luthor is a criminal - talk about taking genetic memory to a whole new level :D

As for the Pete thing - maybe in his mind he's trying to make his friend as human as possible so has difficulty in excepting "new" abilities???

What annoyed me was how blatantly stupid Chloe and Lana can be - Clark tells them that he's having "visions" of the past and they barely bat and eyelid! Added to all the other unusual things about him not least his summer in metropolis shouldn't one of them figure something out by now. Especially Chloe who has a file on him!

Your right Maria!

Lana and Chloe should have a clue, especially Chloe with her wall of weird and the file.

I wasn't looking forward to this ep cos TV zone gave it a really bad review - like 3 out of 10. Maybe they weren't watching the same show cos I really enjoyed it. I am a bit of a flashback/time travel girlie so maybe thats why - but yeah - I thought it was good

I agree that this should now give Clark the idea to see if he can fly, having experienced it as Joe

As for Lana and Chloe - I think that when Clark just turned around to them and almost as a throw away line said I'm having visions of the past - they were just like, oh for gods sake - get a life and just dismissed it. But yeah, after all the weirdness around there it should have warrented at least a "whaaaat !!!!!"

I wasn't overly impressed with this epsiode. The flashback thing was a good idea, but I thought that the whole thing was very rushed - the truth behind who shot Louise was revealed too soon, and the Mayor confessed too easily for my liking.

Also, what is up with Lana and Chloe's cluelessness? Clark tells them he's having visions from the past, and they're just like, "Ok, whatever"?

Status
Not open for further replies.