3.03: Extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
(From the WB) Clark discovers someone is hunting people affected by the kryptonite rocks and the killer's next target is Lex. Clark uses his powers to save Lex, but is caught off guard when the killer learns his weakness and shoots him with a kryptonite bullet.

This one was pretty good.

There still are Kryptonite mutants running around Smallville. I was beginning to wonder if they were going to surface again.

I am tired of Clark running every where, FLY all ready!!!!

What was so funny, Lana kicking ass with her hands tied behind her back!! All of a sudden she is Ninja Girl!!! Does it seem like she is doing the chasing now?

Chloe is in way over her head with Lionel. I think she is beginning to see it now.

Lex thinks he is immortal!!!! Maybe he should talk to Duncan MacLeod and get the rules of the game!

I liked this ep too and i can't believ how close Lana got to finding out the truth - i was sure that Clrak would just tell her at that point - come on she basically knew anyway and especially when she said "if you were, it would be okay" - come on when's he gonna get another opportunity like that and their relationship can't really move forward until that is all sorted out.

Chloe - yeah nice to know she's come to her senses and decided not to work with Lionel but obviously he doesn't take no for an answer but i'm sure she'll figure a way around it - maybe she can just give him a load of rubbish???

Lex - i can definetly see why he thinks he's "special" and the high white cell count is interesting but he watched that little animated clip off him going off the road so many times i thought he was getting closer to figuring out Clark not doing a complete 180 and deciding he's unkillable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back