gatecon 2004

Re: Autograph session

Originally posted by StarGazer03
Rowan, I sure am tempted to bring a Zat for autographing....is that ok?
thanks
Harry

Hey Harry,

That will be no problems at all. But it might be best to bring a marker with you that will write on the zat ok (do some tests on similar materials), just in case the pens used in the autograph room don't work on it.

Autograph session

I think I'll bring the Zat base instead of the Zat itself, easier to carry, less risk of breaking.....for the personal item autograph....sure am looking for ward to my first Con!

I'm going to gatecon this year and I've got day passes for saturday and sunday. Does ne1 know what time the convention starts in the morning? Also what is a 'panel' session? Sorry if you've answered this like a million times but I've never been to a convention before!

Re: Newbie

Originally posted by lene morissette
I'm going to gatecon this year and I've got day passes for saturday and sunday. Does ne1 know what time the convention starts in the morning? Also what is a 'panel' session? Sorry if you've answered this like a million times but I've never been to a convention before!

Registration will open at 8 AM on Sat [if you haven't already picked up your passes before than] & the panels start at 9AM both days.

A 'panel session' is the actor discussion and Q&A forum held in our main confrence room. Check the daily schedule at the Gatecon Site. to get a rough idea who's talking when.

See you there.

Rowan

gosh so many people already getting on their way, and im stuck behind having to take a midterm for my class and waiting to go:p:rolly2:

Robin and I will be getting there wednesday, just in time to go to Sekh's party. Wish we could go for longer but we do stay until the 21st. I can't believe it's right around the corner, how time flies. So, this year I'll be putting up the pics from last year and this year. Don't ask, problems, problems.

Well, looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!! Whhhooooo HHHHooooooo!!!!!!!

Kim