X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)

Re: X-Men 3

Has she been in the movie? I thought I had missed something when you mentioned her.

as a cameo only in the first and second one, going through doors.

was she the one who ran through the wall when Striker was trying to kidnap the mutants at the academy in II?

Calis said:
was she the one who ran through the wall when Striker was trying to kidnap the mutants at the academy in II?
Yep.

BTW, if you like Stryker, got the graphic novel : God loves, men kills. One of the best.

Does it show I'm an X-men freak ?

no
but they are selling the cartoons on DVD on ebay.
I was considering it, i used to watch them before school in the early 90s, loved them

The old ones ? how yes I loved them. have to check if they're available around here.

So don't buy, not sure they have been well registered.

I'm not
I did consider it, but didnt bother.

Also they arent out on DVD yet, i dont know if they ever will be (but theyshould)

For news, click the link.
LINK

NOOOOOOO! Nightcrawler was and is my fav character.

That's the trouble with an ensemble cast (and especially a cast as large as the X-Men!)
I agree though, Nightcrawler was a lot better than I thought he'd be - that opening sequence in X2 was superb! :)

omg!!! there's a third X-Men?????? Yay!!!!
Yeah Hugh Jackman's performance was superb, I thought, and the others were also quite good. I really liked... damn forgot her name... the one who can change shape.

Well from The Shield to The Juggernaut via The Thing in F4, there's a pattern...

Vinnie Jones isn't the Thing in F4... or are you talking about something else?

I can't wait for it, but it was a real blow to have lost Nightcrawler in X-3. I fell in love with the character after his performance in X-2. Oh well, can't have everyone in the film I suppose.