Alyson Hannigan Interview

VAMPette

To the Angel- Mobile!
Interesting tidbit from an Alyson Hannigan interview in the Sunday Mirror mag:

Is it true that Sarah Michelle Gellar announced the show was being axed before the rest of you knew?

AH: Yes, that's true. She announced it in a magazine. I was pretty upset about that but the show did feel it was coming to an end.

Would you class her as a true friend or just a work colleague?

AH: Definitely just a work colleague. It was her decision from the word go to keep a professional distance from the others on the show. I have friends from the show whom I'll cherish for the rest of my life. I think its so much more fun when you're friendly with people you work with but I guess Sarah had a different view.

Hmm, don't think Alyson liked Sarah much!

Im thinking that to. Sarah has a very high opinion of herself, but saying that both Sarah and Alyson did not provide any voice overs for the new soon to be released Buffy the Vampire Game.

:smiliea:

Originally posted by Evolution
Im thinking that to. Sarah has a very high opinion of herself, but saying that both Sarah and Alyson did not provide any voice overs for the new soon to be released Buffy the Vampire Game.

:smiliea:
No but i think AH at least did the voiceover for the first game IIRC.

To me it just sounds like they don't know each other very well, doesn't necessarily mean there are hostilities. They must have gotten along enough to work side-by-side in a close-knit environment for 7 years.

Yeah you may be right about the first game, but she could have still done the second one.

As for their working relationship, I think Sarah just wanted to keep it professional and not get to involved with the rest of the cast. For her they were work collegues. Although Sarah is a fantastic actress, and absolutely brilliant at playing Buffy.

Alyson on the other hand I think got on really well with all the others actors both on and off the show. Personally I would much rather have Alyson as a friend than Sarah.

But hey, I love both girls and Buffy rocks...

:rolly2:

I do hope SMG isn't setting herself up as a primadonna.... she's not exactly A-list so she can't get away with behaving like J-Lo yet ;)

But it sounds more like she just prefers to keep her personal life separate from her work - a good, professional attitude.

Let's hope she comes back to do her star appearances in Angel.

:crying: TV is just not the same without Buffy...

:D Evolution

Good news Sarah Michelle Gellar has said she is willing to come back as a guest in Angel :star: I can now sleep easy, knowing that Buffy will return. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Buffy 1
markpud Buffy 12