Some Alien box set details

MetalAlien

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Class...nView&RestrictToCategory=Video&thisview=Video

In the UK, all extra DVD features have to be submitted to the BBFC for rating/classification. These were recently submitted for Aliens, and are presumed to be part of the box set:

"Aliens - Bug Hunt: Creature Design" 16m 23s
"Aliens - Building Better Worlds: From Concept To Construction Featurette" 13m 28s
"Aliens - 57 Years Later: Continuing The Story Featurette " 10m 59s
"Aliens - Preparing For Battle: Casting And Characterization Featurette" 16m 59s
"Aliens - The Risk Always Lives: Weapons And Action Featurette" 15m 12s
"Aliens - Easter Egg - A Boy And His Power Loader" 9m 35s
"Aliens - The Final Countdown: Music, Editing And Sound Featurette" 15m 30s
"Aliens - Aliens Unleashed: Reaction To The Film Featurette" 11m 38s
"Aliens - Beauty And The Bitch: Power Loader Vs. Queen Alien Featurette" 22m 25s
"Aliens - This Time It's War: Pinewood Studios, 1985 Featurette" 19m 39s
"Aliens - The Power Of Real Tech: Visual Effects Featurette" 27m 49s

they are re releasing the whole legacy with 14 minutes of extra footage in Alien, both the directors cut and the theatrical versions of Aliens, and a 3 hour verison of Alien 3. As well as a buttload of extra making of stuff for all 4.

It suppose to come out before x-mas I believe.

:evil: I hate it when they re-release things better than the version I already have. It all sounds good but I won't be buying it again...

Well it has now become clear that this is a re-release to cinema. I will be going to watch this soon hopefully, the chance to see this movie on the big-screen should be taken up by all fans of the film, esp those like me who were too young for the original cinema release :cool:

Too right, it will be awesome to see Alien on the big screen, especially now it's in the Directors Cut. Yay...can't wait. :D