[Dresden] Fool Moon - audiobook

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
Available for pre-order -- the Fool Moon audiobook - read by James Marsters. Available at Buzzy Multimedia

There are MP3 samples from the book that you can download, and you can also order book 1 of the Dresden Files on audiobook - "Storm Front" - also read by James Marsters -

The books are really good - pair that w/ the incredible talents of Mr. Marsters - and you've got one hell of a story! :)

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
Jim Butcher will also be at Dragon*Con in Atlanta this weekend - 29 Aug - 1 Sept. Great chance to have a book signed!!

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
Listening to this now - it's awesome!

(would you expect me to say anything else?)

Only thing that's kind of 'weird' is James reading "Chapter 1" / "Chapter 2" at the beginning of each chapter - not sure if that was added b/c of feedback, or what - I kinda like it better w/o the chapter indicators -- but, it's James for 8 hours - so I don't mind so much! :)

ray gower

Still don't know about the audiobook (not big in audiobooks). But the book is good!

Starting to get a hang on Dresden's self contemplation too. There is a big "ooh nasty!" in there somewhere, which I am sure will appear at some point, as will the dark forces.

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
Which book are you on? "Fool Moon"? there are 5 more after that :)

*does the Snoopy dance of addicting someone else to the Dresden Files* :D

I'm reading through Book 7 (Dead Beat) now - and there's LOTS of good stuff in that one... so, I'm encouraging your continued reading... ;)

Then again - I'm slightly biased.

"Grave Peril" is still my fave, but "Death Masks" comes a close 2nd, if not a tie for my fave...