The Legend Of Zelda!!!

Trunks

Its been a while...
Ive been away from ascifi for 2 whole weeks Playing the new Legend of Zelda Game... The Wind Waker...
now there are a large diversity of Zelda games so come taslkbout them and vote for your fav outta thsoe ive posted (yes i know theres more but they wont all fit)

~wonders why his poll didnt work..~ ah well here are the otions for best Zelda game... i can include them all now :)

GameBoy:- Legend of Zelda, The: Link's Awakening
GameBoy Advance:- Legend of Zelda, The: The Four Swords
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
GameCube:- Legend of Zelda, The: Four Swords
Legend of Zelda, The: Tetra's Trackers
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Nintendo 64:- Legend of Zelda, The: Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time
Super Nintendo:- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
GameBoy Color:- Legend of Zelda DX
Legend of Zelda: Mystical Tree
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
NES:- Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
CD-I:- Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon

i would have to say link's awakening since er it's basically the only one i've played but i did play this one on snes It was so cool but i have no clue the name of it i love zelda though!! but it should be named link the game i mean

hmm have you seen the game dark cloud one for ps2 it looks like link from zelda is on the front or maybe it is him i dunno? do any of you know about this game?

I finished Dark Cloud back in 2001...I've heard that Dark Cloud 2 is supposed to be much better.

The game was compared to Zelda for obvious reasons, but beside a few similarities (some major) the game itself didn't remind me of Zelda at all.

I'm getting Dark Cloud 2 this week!!!

Only ever played the original on gameboy, great game (my mum loves it :D)
.....actually.....I always thought the boys name was Zelda (don't know why!) :blush: (so I used to call all the main male charcters on FF games Zelda - yes I re-named Cloud and Squall; Zelda) :blush:

*shys away from the laughter*

it's ok arcy it's a simple mistake meg made it to. the only reason i knew his name was link was due to seeing a cartoon about zelda no one has heard of. But i loved it anyways!! it was awesome

erm...
Link to the Past is out on GameBOy advance now :)

tis sw33t!!!

meh i don't really know much about the game as of yet but when i buy it i'll tell ya all about it