-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I figured is I titled this "Bring back Maybourne" it would be a spoiler. Anyway...

OK, so the Tok'Ra dumped him off-world becuase the series was supposed to end. I think he shouldn't be a host, since it WOULD cramp his style, plus the Tok'Ra prolly wouldn't want him...too immoral they would say. So...bring him back for Season 7! I LOVE Maybourne, ever since Chain Reaction (and a little bit in Foothold and other eps) I have loved him. He and Jack play off eachother so greatly. They should be able to write him in easily, just have a situation where they need his expert advice. The NID could find out he is alive and he could take off and go back into hiding, thus leaving him open for future eps.

I have this feeling that next time we see mayborne he will a superdeep oice and be sharing his body with a Worm. One of the good worms.

ZachWZ

no no no, Maybourne would NEVER agree to carry a snake. He's too much like Jack!

i agree Maybourne would never be a tokra host, just not him:rolly2:

yeah, but what if it was life or death ...... his death....... I reckon he'd give it more than a passing thought. Just think of the intel on NID etc the Tok'ra and SGC could get that way - so here's the plan - get him near death's door and then say, hey Harry how about we give you a worm, that'd fix you up quick fast and in a hurry !!!! - never happen tho would it !

I dunno, I still think he's too much like Jack. jack only took one because Sam begged him to. Maybourn doesn't really have anyone who cares so much to bag for him to live at any cost...just my thoughht

Reading what little info there is on Ressurection, Maybourne might be in that episode. It's possible, at least.

well i think Jack may be able to convince Maybourne if he had to:rolly2: