7.11: Evolution - Part One

Rowan

Spoilers fot this two part episode can be found at "Evolution"

My Thanks to SG-1 Solutions for the link.

Rowan

SPOILERS
They have a pic up at www.gateworld.net of the "super soliders" that anubis has been making to eventually replace the jaffa foot soldiers.

It looks really cool, you should have a look

:D

If you loo at all of the pics Gateworld has posted then you see a lot more of the soldier. Beware of spoilers though. BTW, how do you do spoiler text (so you have to highlight to read)?
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Looks like the SGC captures one and unmasks it.

typer {spoiler} then what you want hidden, then {/spoiler} but uses square brackets instead!

Hehehe, looks like I'm making a guest appearance in this episode:

This episode includes the following guest characters: Jacob Carter, Bra'tac, Dr. Lee (who joins Daniel's team -- last seen in Season Six's "Paradise Lost"), Anubis, Rafael (Honduran rebel leader), Burke (CIA agent based in Honduras), Pedro (hired jungle guide), Jaffa Guard, Rogelio (another guide), Paulson (a member of Daniel's team), Simms (another team member), Chalo (Rafael's right-hand man), Thoth (a Goa'uld), Major Shelby, Ramius (a minor Goa'uld lord) and Jaffa Commander.

Hmmm, looks like Enrico Colantoni of Just Shoot Me fame (and some movies like Galaxy Quest and Stigmata) is playing Burke in this episode. Don't really fancy him as a DRAMATIC actor, but it should be interesting to see.

5 days. And then my life looses all meaning for 4 or 5 months :(

So Thot is going to appear in this one ...
Nice ! :D
I always liked this guy ! :cool:
I hope he is a major Goa'uld and they uses the ibis-head ...

711 : evolution pt1! review(do not click if you haven't seen it)

:alienooh: this episode has to go into the stargate episode hall of fame as it is so good.Spoilers.

Think of it this way, it has the ancients technology(wow), history of the sarcoughagus, a new breed of supersoldiers(ouch), mixed in with the thrill of the show. Can anyone give me a better example of an episode, because in my point of view there is no better.
Daniel being kndnapped by these big smelly ugly guys is so hilarious. The way he tries to act all tough makes me fall on the floor weak! The big vile supersoldier actually sonds a lot like my gran, i serve anubis. It looks a little like her but thats a different story.
Ok i have a new game, but i havn't got the time to set it up. I thought i would give someone else the idea. The first person posts a picture of a character or species in a post. The next post has to have another species that hast to be linked to that previous creature and you must say how
i'll start it off

Attachments

• thor2.jpg
    thor2.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 316
Please use existing threads...

Two threads merged. I'm just trying to keep things tidy. ;)

Rowan

SPOILERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pretty cool episode. I don't want to wait untill January to see the rest!!! Blast!!! The super-soldier is ok, but seems too unstoppable, and you know they will find a way to kill them in droves. They should have had Earth-based rifle rounds be able to kill them, so Earth would have an edge over the Goa'uld. That way these suckers could wipe out the Goa'uld and Anubis could come back into power, but the SGC wouldn't be helpless and could actually have something to barter and stuff. Would be cool for politics and whatnot, would help the Jaffa rebellion too.

Have to check this episode out again sometime tonight. I'll post more thoughts then prolly.

Finally SG1 returns to form.

This one had a lot of items on my wishlist. Genuine action, a sense of peril for our main characters, some strong supporting turns, an engaging B-plot. Jack had only a small presence in the first half of the episode, and yet I didn't miss him that much - and when he was brought in, he didn't seem as out of place as in recent episodes.

On the bad side though, it seemed more than a little cliched and xenophobic to have Daniel & co kidnapped. Maybe I would have coped with the kidnapping a bit better if the kidnappers weren't so one-dimensional.

Good cliffhanger ending, but am I right in thinking that new episodes won't turn up until January???? That's nuts!

Yeah, they did this last year too with Promethues (waited like 5 months to see Unnatural Selection). It drove me crazy. However, the schedule is differant in the UK and I think in a month or two they'll start playing the latter half of S7, and you'll be able to DL the eps if you know where to find them.

The episode was awesome, the new warrior was great. And it would be cool to see more about it and his homeworld. The story of the episode was very entertaining and interesting. Is a shame that we have to wait for next year to see how it continue. :(

Krystal :p

Agreed!

Agreed! 'Way too long a wait. I'll have to see if anyone drops any tidbits at Gatecon in a couple of weeks. ;)

Rowan

I thought this was a great ep. I believe for the first time I said after the show & emailed a few people, c..r..a..p are WE & our allies ever in DEEP s..h..*...t!!! (as long as SG1 doesn't quickly solve the problem in the continuation ep.!:D