Matrix Reloaded quiz

pkgrl

Ultimate J/A shipper!
Just so we don't have to worry about spoiler warning for Reloaded in the thread of the
original
Matrix quiz, I thought I'd start a Reloaded quiz over here. Just so you all know, the person correctly answering one question gets to ask the next. (Try not to wait too long between questions and answers to check back.) ;)

So here's the first question.

What is the name of the Nebuchadnezzar's new operator?

Originally posted by pkgrl
What is the name of the Nebuchadnezzar's new operator?

Link.

Question 2:

Approximately, how far away is neo from morpheus, when he leaves the hall of the Merovingian?

isn't 500 miles or 5000?

who was the third captain who came with Niobe and Morpheus to get to the Source?

oh he was captain soren of the (cant remember ships name:(:(:()

next question

what office tool did the architect use to manipulate the screens in the room were he talked to Neo?:rolly2:

(when can we start making them hard:p):rolly2:

seems to be a pen of some sort.

okay, time to toughen things up...

what is the very first word we hear spoken in the movie? :D

Originally posted by stripes
"Im in." ???

First word being, "Im".??

nope. some guards were talking before that. and also a surprised guard as the thing crashed into the thing...

yes, im an a-hole. :D

Originally posted by andernout

nope. some guards were talking before that. and also a surprised guard as the thing crashed into the thing...

I assume the 'thing' is the motorcycle?;)

Yeah, Trinity says it in the trailer, so I thought I could get away with it.

First word in Reloaded: "See..." ?

And the answer to how far away was Neo from the freeway was 500 miles, due south. :D I might have screwed you up by saying (in another post) that Neo flew 2,000 miles per hour in order to reach Morpheus in 15 minutes.

Cpt Soren of the Gnosis? Seems appropiate too since Gnostic philosophy is what Matrix movies seems most based on

my simple question:

Names of new second generation Agents :)

ps: not found in actual movie itself.

pps: found in this forum hehe

Not sure the last question was answered correctly, but the answer to this one is: Johnson, Jackson and Thompson.

Name two hoverships besides the Neb and the Logos (and, no, Soren's ship was not the Gnosis).

the Icharus, Novalise (sp?) and the cadeuceus (also unsure)

my question:

what was the make and model of the bike that trinity stole off of the transport on the highway?

if you cant answer that, what was the name of the car she took to escape the twins?

Originally posted by Spudnik
the Icharus, Novalise (sp?) and the cadeuceus (also unsure)

my question:

what was the make and model of the bike that trinity stole off of the transport on the highway?

if you cant answer that, what was the name of the car she took to escape the twins?

i was going to ask this exact same question earlier..so i wont answer the bike part. :D

the car was a Caddy...no sure of the model.

on a side note, does anyone else think it would be funny for neo to visit his old boss and kick his ass? i think it would, but then ive always been a bit odd. :rolly2:

The bike was a Ducati 996 and the car was a Cadilac CTS (friend of mine at work has the exact same model... same color, too... so I call it the Trinity car).

And the ships mentioned in the movie (I know more are mentioned in comics and in the game) were the Icarus, Osiris, Hamman, and the Vigilant.

Actually, I think it would be funnier if Neo returned to "work" to tell his boss that he quit. :D

Next question:

What is visible behind the Merovingian when he is sitting at his table? (It's a symbolic theme repeated from the original film.)

aw, poo. i only saw it once...
little details are so hard to remember...
is it a window washing dude??

oops sorry pkgrl. Was Gnosis actually a ship name? Was sure |I heard it....hmm Bane's captain (Might as well make it a quiz : Name of Bane's captain?)'s ship?

is it a window washing dude??
Nope.

But since it seems that may be too hard (since no one has a DVD to reference ;)) we'll go with a different question. At cersei's request (and Captain Soren wasn't Bane's captain):

What is the name of Captain Soren's ship?
Try to remember the counsel room scene. :D

Defiant is a good guess, but not it. Is it really that hard?

Clue: It's also an adjective and begins with "V"... it's something the residents of Zion have to be. (That help?)