Good Crais or Evil Crais?

Lonewolf89

Fear is the mind killer.
Do you prefer the maniacal, slightly insane, Crais? Or the Good, come through in the end, Crais? I can't decide which I like more, mainly because Lani is so good at playing both sides of the spectrum.

Wow, these boards are dead.

For what it's worth, I like both too. I love Crais in the final arc of season one because he's like a walking bomb - you know it's gonna go off, you just don't know when. Plus the mussed hair was nice :D

But I love the character development in season three. I adore his very dry sense of humour. Very good episodes as well - Thanks for Sharing and Relativity being high on my list of favourites.

Just give me Crais, lol.

Can't choose either, he was great both ways but definitely the good Crais at the end was awesome. And what would be of Farscape is evil Crais don't decide to obsessed with Chrichton at the beginning and his vengance. :p

While it's not in the same league as John Crighton's journey, the development of Crais from Bad guy to shaky ally was very good. I was acually sorry to see him go in the end. But what an ending.