Speculations, Rumors, Spoilers

*grins* We have a season three forum now! I've taped the season two finale. Once I have some time to watch that I'll come back and maybe I'll have some ideas. :)

A new character will be added to the Mutant X team!! Lexa Pierce, played by Karen Cliche. Karen is noted for Andventure Inc., she played Mackenzie Previn.

Adventure Inc. was cancelled due to the death of one of its main characters.

Lexa is a Mutant with a shadowy past. Like the members of the Mutant X team, Lexa was also the unwitting subject of genetic experimentation gone awry and as a result, has special powers that allow her to manipulate light in amazing ways.

This is going to throw the team for a loop! Who is she replacing? Is Brennan and/or Shalimar leaving Adam?

I heard from a non quotable source that it was Emma.

ZachWZ

Really Emma, I was thinking it would be Brennan.

The way he has been written lately always questioning and fighting Adam, he would be the first to go.

At least she's good. I really like her acting in Adventures Inc. , is going to be cool to see her in Mutant X. :D

Krystal :cool:

This thread is about to get WORSE.

Adam is also gone next season. John Shea might be back for an additional appearance however. FRACK!!!!!

I don't know about Adam leaving. I do suspect Emma is going to be walking out the door, though. I went to the Internet Movie database recently and noticed they had Lauren Lee Smith is noted as being on the show from 2001-2003. Since Emma was far from being my favorite character I can't say that I'm upset. However, that does leave a lot of her back story and plot lines unanswered.

Well, is really sad seeing one of the group leave. And I have to agree that many things of her characters were left without answers. As for Adam, I also have read the rumor. I hope is not true, I don't imagine Mutant X without Adam. It could continue functioning but I suppose they will have to bring someone that could be an enigma like Adam to take his place in Mutant X. :(

Krystal :p

Personally, I don’t think I could watch the show without Adam. He’s such a great character, and John is the best actor on the show. I'd really hate to loose him.

I understand your point and believe me is difficult for me imagine Mutant X without Adam. Probably I will continue seeing it but it definitely will make a very big adjustment time for the series. Although maybe the other rumor I read probably have something to do with everything, I read that the company don't know is they will bring back Andromeda and Mutant X after the new season. I hope they do because I totally love both shows and think they definitely have much material to continue.

Adam & Emma

Yes this is true, though Lauren was asked to leave because of new paths they are taking for the third season! John had asked for extra time off, this doesn't mean he is not there he will be in a substantial amount of episodes but I think only from the sanctuary. This is because he wants to spend more time with his family, it has nothing to do with the writers.

I hope these new paths are good ones. I have to admit being British I have not seen Adventure Inc. So do not know her at all. Is she a good actress, does she have charisma?

Hopefully its a good thing :rolleyes:

Dayna

Hi Dayna! Well, I only have seen her in Adventures Inc. I didn't see the series much but the few times I see it, she did a good job. I think she have charisma so I really think she would be a great addition to the team. But I suppose we will have to wait and see how things developed. :D

It seems like John is taking the same path as Richard Dean Anderson on Stargate SG-1. I can understand that. Besides, I don't think Adam should be doing much field work. He's too valuable to the team.

As for the Adventure Inc. girl, I think she will work well on the show. Her character in Adventure is very much like Shalimar. I'm looking forward to seeing what type of personality they give her.