Favourite "Reloaded" scene?

Tabitha

Save Angel!
I am going to go with possibly the most unlikely choice here and say that I loved the Zion Party/love scene. I have seen people slam it all over the place, but it actually quite moved me. It was an expression of the very freedom that these people are fighting for, although it did seem a little too orgiastic at points.

An alternative? The extended car chase was too long, but break it down into its constituent parts and I was blown away by the photography of Trinity's motorcycle chase, and the short segment where Morpheus finally dispatches the twins was pretty sweet.

What are yours?

when neo rips the pole from the ground and smacks smith upside the head.

yeah.

When Neo first flies off and that most amazing shot of him posing in the sky before flying off and pulling the clouds down after him ...

beautiful. now can anyone tell me where to get that pic of Neo posing in the Sky?? hehe

either the scene where Neo saves Trinity's life after she goes into the Matrix to save his, or the Freeway scene, that was amazing :D

although I was never into the martial arts of the first Matrix, it has finally grown on me. What I liked more was the stylistic lobby shoot out and the western style showdown between Smith and Neo in the subway, where they draw guns and bullets go literally whizzing over their heads.

Now for Relaoded, which has almost no shoot outs, you would think I would hate this piece of art.;) Quite the contrary, I do say, even though the lobby shootout remains my favorite, the over the top martial arts in Reloaded improves upon everything in the first, so things like the Burly Brawl, the twins, and the Morpheous fight on the truck kind of killed everything once thrilling and groundbraking in the first one.

And I also agree, enough disrespect for the Ultra-Cool, sexy, erotic, partying down Zionites in Reloaded! I do say, this was one of the coolest parties I've ever seen played out on screen, cut it some slack.

i would have to say that my favorite scene was the ones that involved the merovingian he is my favorite bad guy and just really cool anyways:p:rolly2: