Favorite Eddings Character?

I have not given much thought to snakes but Sadi seems to be a humourous fellow.

Regardless of my name, Belgarath is my favourite character. I love the dry irony he and some other characters use.

Many of you like Beldin, so do I. But im lucky i dont have to do anything with any Beldin-like guy in real life. I don't think many of you would like to cooperate with a guy like that either. He always complains if you do bad and almost never says you did good. That would be terribly annoying. Of course he is warm inside but if the core tells you **** yourself whatever you do, I dont think that would be very pleasant.

I have a soft spot for Zedar too. I just dont think it was right to shut him in the rock. And no, im not afraid of caves like Silk :p.

I would like to mention Aldur too. If god exists I would like him to be much like Aldur.

Im surprised that only very few named Garion. I liked him a lot especially when he was just a simple-minded farmboy.

I must love the dark prophecy (can't remember what is the english name of the "faceless players who play the game in which the moves are too complex to comprehend") too because without him this whole series of events wouldn't have happened. Hahaha, Im so clever.

I would definatly have to go with Polgara...also belgarath, oh and Polgara's.....ummmm can,t think of his name but he and his decendants managed her estates when she was the duchess of erat....will think of it later and kick myself..the bear , the knight, the theif ,the archer ,the horse lord .....and so....:D :rolleyes:

I love them all.....

Polgara seems colder in the first Belgariad books, but I loved her story and I warmed to her. Killane was awesome, he sounds Irish. Lol.

Barak and Silk too......

There are just too many good characters!

Althalus, just because of the character development throughout the book. Plus he's roguish.

SILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By far!

but i like Sparhawk too :)

I loved almost every character in Malloreon, but I guess I liked Ce´Nedra, Zakath and Belgarath the most.

I´ve noticed that I´m not particularly keen on Polgara outside her own book... There she´s fab, but in Belgariad and Malloreon she seem a bit too distant.

Oh, and Zith, too! :D
She was so cute!

Very hard to choose. I love the original belgariad characters, i can't choose its too hard.

Ok here's the list:

1. Kaltan from Ruby Knight
2. Sparhawk from Ruby Knight
3. Belgarath from Belgarde series
4. Polgara from Belgarde series

but to be honest, it's rare i find a character i don't like (Althalus anyone?)

Can't believe I haven't answered this one!

Silk, I'm with the majority on this I'm sure - he rocks!

xx

I definitely have an affinity for Durnik. Quiet, unassuming, devoted and at the same time able to turn his hand to just about anthing. A father figure to both Garion and Errand and the big guy everyone needs in this life.

after reading the belgariad and the malloreon its hard to say who is my favored character... i rather like how they act towards other characters lol

silk with liselle always makes me laugh

silk when he drinks with his step brother urgit

barak, hetter and mandorallen work very well together

and belgarath when he tell his stories!!!

these character does it for me