Favorite Eddings Character?

Princess Ivy

Damsel in this dress
Go on, to those of us who know and love Eddings, Who is your favorite Character, and from which book/Series?

I love Barak!
The Dreadful Bear
From the Mallorean and Belgaride:D

I've only read the Elenium and the Tamuli, and I have to say my favourites there have to be Ulath 'whose turn is it to do the cooking' and Aphrael, the Child Goddess...although I love all of them really, they were well put together characters...

My favorite eddings character would have to be Althalus or mabye Silk.

Althalus because he got on side with a god.

and Silk because hes cool.

ohhh and mabye Gher and Eroind

Gher and Eroind are basicly the same carector though and Silk and Althalus fo that matter:confused:

I have to second you here Mark - the visual of mandorallen riding into battle laughing hysterically used to crack me up big time as a kid...I think silk has some appeal to all of us & I always had a soft spot for beldin

Mandorellan was very cool, as was his arendish foil Lelldorian. I still laugh when i think about the disaster that was his wedding

Lelldorin would probably be very quick to point out he is Asturian - I think calling him an Arend is like calling a Croatian a Yugoslav. Just a little of the Irish / English influence in Arendia me thinks.

I stand corrected. i've not read it for a while, although that is going to be changing very shortly

Actualy, I don't stand corrected. I've just re-started the Pawn of Prophesy (i got the books back in December and have now the chance to read them), and looking at the map has revived my memory.
To call Lelldorian an Arend is no insult, all the people of Arendia are Arends as named by Chaldan their God. However, to have mislabled him a Mimbrate or Wacune Arend that would have had him shooting arrows at me from the screen.:D

I would have to go with Beldin, from: Belgariad, Mallorean, Belgarath, Polgara.
Filthy hunchback that he is, he always managed to bring a smile to my face by his many antics. Eddings is one of my favorite authors for character development, his only book so far that failed in that regard was the Rivan Codex, but that was probably because it was a collection of prophecy and not a story per se.

I'm happily starting queen of sorcery again. i'd forgoten how much i love the series. i'm gonna have to re-read them all. up til the end of polgara and belgarath. also the mallorean, tumali and elenium. and i'm ordering the eldergods series from the library. though i'm not gonna go through althulus or renata again. they were nasty.
And yes i loved Beldin. the rivan codex was more a how to write a fantasy novel. great for all us aspiring writers out there.

Mine is Silk, he's so good at being bad & "Sardonic" a word I had to look up when I first read Eddings! I think we all secretly wish we could be that quick witted

My vote is for Silk. And I'm about 100 pages from finishing the Elenium series .... it's been a very fun read.

I think my favourite would be Aphrael. She just makes me crack up. Closely followed by Kalten though. Who has trouble spelling a six letter word. *lol* I'll never forget that joke!

sorry for asking but can anyone remember sparhawks real name?

by far my favourite character has got to be polgara, just because she knows just what to say and what not to say to make belgarath angry :p