Drew Fuller

For those of us who haven't seen the last few episodes of series 5

Drew Fuller (start of the WB show, Black Sash) plays a mysterious whitelighter from the future, in the series finale

And if you just can't wait to drool over him - here's a picture - Enjoy HeyLynny

Attachments

• drewfuller.jpg
    drewfuller.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 196,534
BEWARE THIS THREAD WILL MOST DEFINETLY CONTAIN SERIES 5 SPOILERS

So Drew plays Chris - quite possibly the youngest whitelighter ever!! And i agree he's seriously yummy!

But what do you think about the character - is he telling the truth?

I have this wacky theory that maybe Chris is Wyatt - afterall he says he's from 20yrs in the future, making him the right age. He grew up in a timeline without the Charmed ones and without a family (well if something happened to the girls then i guess he would be family-less) and he can orb but also has some 'Charmed' powers - he closed the front door with a wave of his hand - so he's half whitelighter, half witch.

Only a couple of things i can't figure - why would he lie? it can't be cos he's worried about the time line cos he's pretty much ruined that anyway. And why does he want to hurt Leo and break up Piper and Leo's marriage? Is it some kind of resentful childhood thing? Cos it seems a little extreme.

Any thoughts anyone??

Is he Wyatt or is he Chris?

I have my own ideas on who Chris might be.

First, I thought he might be Wyatt. They have this whole hate your father, protect your mother thing going. Chris is the right age to be from the future and has to be half witch and half whitelighter. I think Piper died in the future and Chris doesn't think Leo did enough to prevent that from happening. I think he blames him and decided he could protect his mother better than his father. He has a lot of resentment for Leo.

Second idea, he just might be Chris. Holly is pregnant in real life and they are going to write it into the show. Chris could be Piper's second son and Wyatt's younger brother. Chris told Wyatt that he has more to worry about from him than Wyatt does from himself. (Anyone understand that?) Wyatt is his big brother that got taken and ruined his family. He came back to make sure that doesn't happen.

Just a couple ideas :D

Re: Is he Wyatt or is he Chris?

Originally posted by Bee
I have my own ideas on who Chris might be.

First, I thought he might be Wyatt. They have this whole hate your father, protect your mother thing going. Chris is the right age to be from the future and has to be half witch and half whitelighter. I think Piper died in the future and Chris doesn't think Leo did enough to prevent that from happening. I think he blames him and decided he could protect his mother better than his father. He has a lot of resentment for Leo.

Second idea, he just might be Chris. Holly is pregnant in real life and they are going to write it into the show. Chris could be Piper's second son and Wyatt's younger brother. Chris told Wyatt that he has more to worry about from him than Wyatt does from himself. (Anyone understand that?) Wyatt is his big brother that got taken and ruined his family. He came back to make sure that doesn't happen.

Just a couple ideas :D

I concure!!

Kat

Re: Re: Is he Wyatt or is he Chris?

Originally posted by KatDonovan

I concure!!

Kat

Only because I told you this on the phone 20 min. ago! :rolleyes:

Also, you know my true powers when it comes to tv and movies.:evil: :D :evil:

Drew is yummy and I will miss his character next season. Do you ever think if Charmed went off the air they could do a sequal with Chris and Wyatt in the future?

Just a thought.:D