Homemade terminator skull

MetalAlien

What, are these boards dead or something?

http://www.angelfire.com/al/metalalien/terminator_head.JPG

This is very much a WORK IN PROGRESS. It's the head of a fullsize terminator endoskeleton i'm building. It's just barely half finshed, still very rough with hardly any details put in.

When this skull is done I'm debating whether or not to cover it in some form of plastic coating, but it will be painted silver and little piston muscles will be added to the mouth. I'm also going to add little electronic details to the hollow cavities on the side of the head.

This will be topping off the body which will be PVC and sheet plastic to be built later next month (maybe, I still have a huge drawing to finish, 8ft by 4 ft). If all goes well it will be able to hold the MiniGun I previously posted or some other cool looking gun.

The head has been carved from a solid block of plaster using just a hammer, sharp screwdriver, and dremel moto tool. Gonna need a ****load of sand paper to get it butter smooth. Oh, and I'll never work with plaster again, every time I go to work on it me and the whole garage gets covered in white powder.