Stargate book in stores?

Mysterious1

Does anyone know if there are any store where I can find Stargate or Stargate SG-1 books? I don't mean online either. I'm talking about a bookstore or something. The store would have to be somewhere in Michigan.

Any reputable book-store, even if they don't have the titles "in store", should be able to order books for you from any llist you supply.

A good compromise might be to LOOK UP the books you are interested in using the power of search-engines online, both generally and at some of the bigger online bookstores, and then go to buy at any physical bookstore.

Certainly here in the UK they have all, from the smallest single-man shop to members of the largest UK chains, been eager to take business, even if it meant them finding and ordering books from publishers.

As you're in the States, you should try Amazon.com - they have a great selection, and the postage won't cost you an arm and a leg (like it does to send it here to Oz!!! LOL)

Reester:rolly2:

Originally posted by reester
As you're in the States, you should try Amazon.com - they have a great selection, and the postage won't cost you an arm and a leg
Yes, but because they're under 18, the OP specifically asked for non-online...

I got the Original Movie book from Amazon.co.uk. They didn't have it new so I brought it second hand from one of the sellers, I don't think it's in print any more..