What has been your favourite ever episode of Angel?

Tabitha

Save Angel!
There have been a few outstanding eps in season four that have taken me by surprise. While, on the whole I enjoyed Season three, I think the show got into a bit of a rut, and when episode 6 in season four hit "Spin the Bottle", I was just floored. Excellent set-up, excellent acting, and funny funny funny.

For your consideration from Season three I would suggest "Waiting in the Wings". I can't say enough good things about this episode. I think the words "Written and Directed by Joss Whedon" usually suggest we are in for something special.
I also loved the episode in Season three where Cordy is demon-ised, the alternate reality segment of that episode is just great :D

From the my dim memories of Seasons one and two, I absolutely adored "Are you now, or have you ever been.." in Season two, and the first episode ever, "City of Angels" and "Hero" in which we lose Doyle.

Any other faves/suggestions. And please keep this as spoiler free as poss. Remember the tags for season four details please.

well i have to say i hate these kinda questions..esp when its abouty a fave tv prog of mine lol just like roswell id have to say all..there all fab and always keep me on the edge of my seat..i really just cant choose lol

Well i haven't seen all of Season 4 (lovin' the eps i have seen though, especially Spin The Bottle), haven't seen all of season 3 (though Waiting in the Wings i love too), and i can't remember much of season 2 so out of season 1 my absolute favs are - Hero, I Will Remember You, Rm W/a Vu and City Of... :)

x x x

fave eps? Ummmmmmmm - and I just went through all of 'em recently --

I like "Parting Gifts" - just b/c Wesley is so funny in the leather and w/ the motorcycle - he's trying to not be so geeky and fails fairly miserably -- tapes the knife far too tight to his leg --

Season 2 -- ummm - I like the ep where Lindsey leaves - can't recall ep title -- but it's a nice ep ---

S3 - well, just about the ONLY ep I liked from this season was "Waiting in the Wings" -- too much focus on Holtz and the baby in this season for me -- I don't like baby-based storylines - and oh, poor Wesley - love's bitch gets slapped again -- just like Spike --- :(

S4 - erm - "Spin the Bottle" is funny - but there's some stuff in it that doesn't make a lot of sense - but it's not a bad ep -- haven't really had time for S4 to sink in yet - that's just first impressions on that one --

My fav eps were Rm w/a Vu, and the one where Angel first sings for Lorne, he sings Mandy :D (can't remember what its called :()

Yeah like some I have many fave episodes....too many to remember but Im gunna give it some though and get back to you!

For season four its got to be Spin the Bottle....thats the best one so far!

I as thinking that Spin the Bottle is perhaps my favourite episode of Angel ever - I just rewatched it again today and got a whole bunch more belly laughs out of it. Just perfect.

'Hero and 'I Will Remember You' are my two favourites, even tho you all know how much I love every single episode :D.

I have to say the favourite episode of Season 1 has to be 'She' with Angel and Wesley dancing. That is sooooooooo hysterical. Will have to think about the other 3 seasons.

annette :lol:

Back