Which villian(s) did you enjoy the most?

A tough question with so many to choose from, but the clear winner IMHO is Adelai Niska. While Saffron can be oh-so-amusing (and lethal, to be sure), Niska strikes fear into the hearts of those who know him, and isn't that an important villianous trait? Although Niska has his moments, liek when he admits he is going to get an earful at dinner. Dry Whedonesque humor! And if bad boy Jayne Cobb is sweating bullets about making the meet with Crow, then Niska is someone to be avoided at all costs. Making him a worthy (and hence enjoyable) villian. Was great when Mal finally got the drop on him and introduced Niska to the real Mal.

easy one easy one. Bounty Hunter. Forgot his name as the show gathers dust in my head.

"imbue, that's the word"

"so you're a bounty hunter?"

"no, that's not it at all. . . I'm a bounty hunter."

I'd have to say that while Niska had his moments, I found Jubal Early, the bounty hunter, to be more enjoyable. Niska just creeped me out >.<

The bounty hunter was a good villain because he was good at what he did as well as consistently ruthless.

Jim

Hands down, Jubal Early (the bounty hunter) is the best villain. And that's also my favourite episdoe so it's sort of a cheap shot.

Early: Where'd she go?

Simon: I can't keep track of her when she's not incorporeally pocessing a spaceship. Don't look at me.
(ooo Simon)

But I loved Jubal Early not just because he had an amazing outfit, lines and fighthing skill but also becasue Jubal is a pretty awesome name

Niska was good fun (he had one of the show's best episodes) but he was also a little evil for evil's sake. The bounty hunter, on the other hand, had more interesting motivations.

I though Niska was a great villain. He was ruthless and you could see that he means business. The Train job did a great job of introducing him. Then War Stories (my second favourite episode) comes along and wow. Niska is not a man to be messed with. You never saw him die. I'd bet money that if Firefly had been allowed to flourish, he would've been back and really pi$$ed off.

For some reason, Jubal Early didn't chill me. I just thought he was a bit weird to be honest. (For some reason though i always thought that id Rover had continued with here "Government Sponsored training", this is exactly what she would have been turned into.)