Dungeons & Dragons

Ah. If this is it, no wonder I don't know it. I was in uni then and didn't have a tv for those years.
...and you survived?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :eek:

*passes out*

That sounds like it.

I remember that show, It started out a cartoon miniseries , Done by Hanna Barbara I think. The animation style was different then anything that they had previously done . the series it lasted about 2 seasons I think. It was a terrific show . But there one episode that I cannot watch because I find it too dark and too depressing in the fate a character in the episode. It s title A Drop in the Dark . I can't bear to look at that episode.

...proving the series was much more like the RPG.

The Pirates of Dark Waters was an excellent show . I wish it stayed around long enough for the character to compete the quest of saving the world from the Corrosive and corrupting Dark Waters.:(

Someone needs to revive the series The Pirates of Dark Waters . This series deserves completion. It really does.:(

Then there is that marvelous live action Dungeons and Dragon film that they did in 2000. :)

I loved KotDT when they were still a strip in Dragon magazine. I haven't bought the comic in a long time but I'm sure I'd still enjoy it.

I and my D&D (it was AD&D by 1983) playing friends watched the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon. We ranged from 16 to 24. Even with all it's flaws and the confusion it caused people who didn't play, we all watched. I made sort of copies of the magic items and put them in use.

Also as this was the height of the god against games crusades we were happy to see anything associated with D&D getting a positive spin.

Last edited: