Andy Hallett CD

sha'uri's smile

Gate Groupie
Andy Hallett, Lorne, was at the con I went to last weekend, as was James Marsters and James Leary, Clem on Buffy. Andy mentioned maybe doing a CD of his music. He asked us if we'd like it to be a separate thing from Angel or have it connected to the show. We answered back with a resounding, the show. So, he just might do it, he got a great response from all of us thinking he should do it so who knows, watch for it in the future. James is touring with his band now, here and in Europe soon. He said he tried to make it to Seattle but the plans fell through, he said he'll try again another time but really wants to play here. ROCK ON!!!!

So, if you're writting to the cast or the studios for any reason be sure to include a note for them to do soundtracks, their own CD's and tour, tour, tour, we'll all come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later, Kim

Hi sha'uri's smile. :)

I like Andy Halletts voice so it would be good to see a CD being released.

annette :D

Andy Hallett, Lorne, was at the con I went to last weekend, as was James Marsters and James Leary, Clem on Buffy. Andy mentioned maybe doing a CD of his music. He asked us if we'd like it to be a separate thing from Angel or have it connected to the show. We answered back with a resounding, the show. So, he just might do it, he got a great response from all of us thinking he should do it so who knows, watch for it in the future. James is touring with his band now, here and in Europe soon. He said he tried to make it to Seattle but the plans fell through, he said he'll try again another time but really wants to play here. ROCK ON!!!!

So, if you're writting to the cast or the studios for any reason be sure to include a note for them to do soundtracks, their own CD's and tour, tour, tour, we'll all come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later, Kim
Did he ever release a CD before he died??