T

Ananas

What's with Jack calling Teal'c 'T' all of a sudden. :confused:

Teal'c doesn't say anything, but I know he doesn't like it and every time Jack says it, it's just making Teal'c angrier and angrier. One day he's just gonna lose it and dig out that giant cannon of his.

I wonder if Jack was just missing Daniel and was just trying to be more friendly to Teal'c because he needs a replacement best mate. Or is it as I always suspected and Teal'c really is Mr. T and he's gonna start calling everybody "fool"? God I hope so.

Zoe
XXX

Originally posted by misszoecat
What's with Jack calling Teal'c 'T' all of a sudden. :confused:
I dunno, but its just plain wrong.

PS LOL @ Mr T ref :lol:

Teal's headplate slowly multiplies and ends up covering his entire upper body - and thus the tranformation to Mr T was complete ;)

Teal's headplate slowly multiplies and ends up covering his entire upper body - and thus the tranformation to Mr T was complete

LOL!

I think you and I should write the 7th series of Stargate, we would make millions. (Although, they'll probably be paying us to go away.)

"I ain't gettin' in no death glider, fool!"

LOL

paying us to go away, sounds like a money makeing scheme of SOME sort :lol:

Spoiler for 'The Changeling' only:
Was the Fireman Teal'c in the alternate reality/dreamworld in the episode 'The Changeling' actually called 'T'?

Maybe scenes for that episode and others were filmed out of sequence and RDA just got a little confused. I would have expected someone to pick up on it though. I take it that fans must have asked TPTB about this -- Any official word on it?

I don't think it's unintended, I think maybe it's just a symptom of their new 'frat-bro' relationship. Jack and Teal'c seem to be very pally-pally now. I think writers like to have that kind of relationship going on, gives them another angle to work with at times. I really noticed it in 'Memento'.

Either that or my Mr. T. theory is correct.

Haven't we all been referencing to him as T-Man for years? Anyhoo, I hope Jack stops it, I don't like this "T" business at all:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tabitha
"I ain't gettin' in no death glider, fool!"

---that is the funniest thing i've seen all day:laugh2:

shanilka (who once had a shrine to Mr.T up in her dorm room)
:ticking:

yikes. Well...when I was little I remember my Mum, brothers & I stood in a line-up outside Honest Eds in Toronto to see Mr. T. but they ran out of tim (or more like it Mum got tired of waiting in line with 3 kids) so we got to walk up & see him through the window. :rolleyes:

Back