2.16: Fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
2.16 Fever

Air Date February 18th

Martha gets a lungful of green meteor-irradiated spores while burying the ship'S key in the cellar and goes into a coma along with her newly-revealed unborn child. The DCA show up to search the farm and Clark gets some of the dust when he removes the ship, temporarily stripping him of his strength and later causing him to collapse. Jonathan and a sickly Clark break into the DCA base to steal the key back and Pete draws the military off while they get to the hospital with the ship. Activated, it unleashes a burst of light that cures Martha and Clark, leaving Helen with some questions.

Meanwhile, Dr. Bryce considers accepting a research grant at John Hopkins and Lex asks her to stay and move in with him. Lex gets a copy of Martha's medical files behind Helen's back. And Chloe confesses her true feelings to an unconscious Clark in a letter that Lana sees.

This one was pretty good!!

I just wish Chole would give it up!
Was she thinking her letter was going to bring Clark around and he confess his love for her to!

Now is the time for Clark to explore the ship to find about himself!

i liked this episode, i also wish that Chloe would just tell Clark, mabye Lana will give him the leter?:D i wish, I really liked the scene were Pete played Decoy i thought that was hilarous, i mean i would have never expected it. i wonder whats gonna come of the realationship between Lex and the doctor, guess we just ahve to wait. im glad we finally got part of the origional story line filled in again, that Clark has a doc who covers for him:rolly2:

i like this episode all in all:rolly2:

Now they got Clarkies blood

Now that a sample of Clark's blood is available for the steeling, what do you all think someone could do with it? Maybe make a dark clone of Superman???

Well in the Lois and Clark series, someone cloned Superman from a lock of hair that was auction. So why not here?

Originally posted by timdgreat
i wonder whats gonna come of the realationship between Lex and the doctor, guess we just ahve to wait. im glad we finally got part of the origional story line filled in again, that Clark has a doc who covers for him.

Hey Tim... so glad you watch SV. You're post made me think... maybe the doc gets close to Lex, moves in, and they become kinda a duo throughout the series. Maybe she's the one that will raise Lex's curiosity about Clark to a new level. Maybe she's the one that will clone Clark at Lex's request to satisfy Lex's curiosity about Clark. Remember, her first love is "Medical Research".

BTW, when any of us discuss "the original storyline", what are we referring to. I didn't really watch the Lois & Clark series in the 80's (I think), I did see all the Reeves movies. I haven't read the comics. So, I assume from all available info, that we're talking about the original comics. Is this correct?

If so, did the doc cover for him in the comics?

Not knowing much about the original Superman story, I just found out that Bizaro was cloned (by Luthor) from Superman. This could be what the blood taken from Clark will be used for.

now i am confused!!!

i thought bizaro was from a backwards dimension, in the comics.

in the Lois & Clark series, Luthor cloned Superman from a lock of hair from an auction.

i usually post if info comes from the series Lois & Clark, the Superman Moives, or the comics/cartoons. i could go back as far as the 1st tv series starring George Reeves (yes i am that old)! but I will spare you that!!

I'd have to dig up where I read it from, but it was a website I found when searching for "Original Superman Story" on Google that gave me the info that Bizzaro was a clone.

well as far as i ahve been able to figure out, several shows and comics taht have been written over the years have conflicted on this point and on many others, i have heard of both story lines, so i guess its just which u beleive to be the real story:rolly2:

Status
Not open for further replies.