New Sci-fi Book Nearing Completion

Eugo

Hello, everyone,

I am an author who has just finishing a science-fiction fantasy book. I would like to invite anyone from ages 11-16 to come to my site, read the first three chapters, and take the opportunity to be my critics. That’s right, you will be able to tell an author before the book comes out what is wrong and what is right with it. The site is www.eugeneorlando.com. Click on Earthlings, Rings and Other Things in the menu, and then Virago: The Blue-Haired Princess under novels…and you’re there.

Here is what the novel is about: A selfish, spoiled, teenage alien Princess loses her entire family to a military overthrow. A rebel group, whose goal it is to train her to be a kind and generous Queen, tries to return her to the throne as the first female ruler in 500 years.

If anyone is interested in criticizing all three chapters, the author will send them an autographed copy of a scene that had to be cut from the book. You will also get a free electronic copy of the entire text of the book as soon as it is ready for publishing.

When Virago: The Blue-Haired Princess is released, and if it becomes popular, you will have a scene from it that no one else has. Imagine having a scene that was cut from Harry Potter and autographed by J. K. Rowling.

Also, if anyone suggests something that is eventually included in the book, the author will include her or his name on the acknowledgements page.

Right now, the book has lost it’s ending in order to shorten it. Read the entire book and suggest one. If your ending is chosen, you will be given the credit in the book in singled-out, extra-large print.

ARTISTS: Try your hand at drawing the blue-haired Royal Princess, Lysentia, or anything mentioned such as: foods, swords, the castle, landscapes of the Pristina River, Fortunado Park, the City of Metus, or the interior of the Royal Castle. If your drawing is selected, it will be put on the author's site, and when published, the author will try to negotiate with the publisher to have your picture included in the book, although the final decision usually rests with the publisher.

Good-bye, everyone. I thank those in advance who are willing to help an author.

Happy reading,

Eugene Orlando
adamas@eugeneorlando.com
Harry Potter