The One Ring

I want onnnnnne!all I have is my mass produced highly fake one ring.it turned my finger green :(

You wore it :eek: ????????

It's probably not the same one but i have a Ring on a chain in a light up box, highly cool I must say.

Originally posted by FeedMeTV
You wore it :eek: ????????

It's probably not the same one but i have a Ring on a chain in a light up box, highly cool I must say.

A course I wore it!Its finger greening is part of the slow corruption!

The evil of the Ring will turn you bad - *gollum *:eek: First your finger, next your mind. Mwhahahahaa

The evil of the ring has turned me bad!!!!!MWHAHAHA!Now watch me curse with all the little stars **** **** bitch whore

STARRY GOODNESS!

*FeedMeTV cowers behind her computer*

Keep away! Keep away!

*stands up, brandishing an axe* Not if I get the finger first!

hmmm. Perhaps I will let you live. If you throw the manky Ring in the bin and find a nicer one to wear ROUND YOUR NECK.

YAY!Liveness!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyways,that rings icky now so It has to live in my jewelery drawer.And oh how its corrupting the other jewelery!!!!!

Poor jewelery :( Maybe you should lock the icky Ring in a little box all by its lonesome so it cant reach out to anything else with its mankness.

Ah well that's good. Garbage won't mind being corrupted. Untill the binman comes along and touches the now corrupted rubbish and the whole evil circle starts again. :evil: Oh well.

hehe, i bought the ring of Barahir (aragorn's) and i didnt think about the fact that my hands are soooooo big and it only fits on mym widdle finger :crazy: so that was stupid of me