Which Firefly character are you?

Tabitha

Save Angel!
I am:

1035593252_TheCaptain.jpg

"The Captain"
Which Firefly character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Other Quizilla Firefly themed quizzes can be found by searching for Firefly at http://quizilla.com

(I bet Dave comes out as Jayne ;) :lol: )

It says I'm most like Wash, which I find surprising but cool.

Wait, no, I took the wrong quiz! Back in a moment . . .

Hey, I'm Wash on the right quiz, too. OK. Back to work.

Last edited:
I got Mel.

Mayhap time for me to get a sex change and find a big rusty old clunker of a ship?

LOL

Actually, what I love about mel is I can relate to his ideals. They are very western cowboyish.

I wish that quiz did not have so many directly relateable quotes and sayings in it. Each question you could tell which answer led to which character.

That being said, somehow I am Inara.

Crisspin said:
I wish that quiz did not have so many directly relateable quotes and sayings in it. Each question you could tell which answer led to which character.
I agree. But I got a chuckle out of knowing who was saying what.

Crisspin said:
That being said, somehow I am Inara.
Whoa. I'm stepping back, here, being as I am Washlike and already taken and all.

There's elements of most of the characters in everyone anyway, that's what makes a good character study. In this one they aren't as extreme as the usual styles though, firefly characters are believeable :D

I'm Wash! I'm Wash! I...have a morbid fear of harpoons....

I'm Kaylee. A career in the technical field kinda influenced that outcome, I guess.

Old thread, but hey, I'm River Tam. I'm Hermione Granger and Alice Cullen, too. Why do I always end up being a girl?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tolkien RJJ General TV Discussion 19
Vladd67 Firefly 29
REBerg Firefly 2
Carolyn Hill Firefly 30
T Firefly 7