Odyssey 5 on Sky One

Originally posted by Tabitha

Thur 20 Feb - 1.50am Odyssey 5
"Episode: Rage
Review
Sci-fi drama series about a team of astronauts and a reporter sent five years back in time to save the Earth. A series of murders draws the team to a small town where Sentients are poisoning the water supply."
Very confused now.
Just checked back with the radiotimes website, only to discover that there doesn't seem to be a listing for Odyssey 5 this evening, and the nexte instance of it showing up on the schedules is:
Odyssey 5  

Channel: Sky 1

Date: Thursday 27 February  Time: 1:50am to 2:40am

Episode: Fossil

Review
Sci-fi drama series about a team of astronauts and a reporter sent five years back in time to save the Earth. Taggart is led to a mysterious moon rock.
Anyone know what's going on? :confused:

That's strange Tabitha. O5 was on Sky One last night at 1:50am. I had nothing to do from 1 till 1:50 so I ended up watching Nash Bridges to keep me awake till it started. Nash Bridges! :crying: See the sacrifices I make for you Kurtrude?

I'm so happy it's back :D and we get to see the conclusion of the series, I just hope it's not a huge cliffhanger.

I'm gonna write to all the companies involved and tell them how much I loved it and hope they don't give up on it. I hope everyone does the same. Maybe I could threaten them and tell them I'll send Nash Bridges round to their house if they don't make another series.

Zoe
XXX

It was on last night?????? :crying:

noooooooooooooooo

Confound sky and their annoying ways. I was up until that time too - just not watching tv, or I would have noticed. :mad:

I hope it was a good ep, for those of you that did see it.

Nash Bridges - :lol:
That's frighten anybody!

you can email sky at: feedback@sky.co.uk

I have sent them several just this week.

Sky interactive shows the episode on tonight at 10pm on skymix

reading the episode info im not sure ill watch it.

Is it getting a bit all the same?

Ranger

Not again Tabitha!!!

I couldn't stay up, as I had to be up early this morning, so I've got it on video tape. Just watched it tonight. Luckily, using Videoplus only removed a few seconds of the beginning.

Originally posted by RangerOne SG13 SOR
Is it getting a bit all the same?

Well, yes really. They are advancing the personal relationships, but the core story of who, what, why -- Earth explodes, Sentients, Synthetics seems to have stalled. I've attempted a summary of the episode in the ep. thread.

The episodes have become a little formulaic. Sarah finds Sentient related news story, investigate, attacked by Synthetics or humans under control of Sentient, remove the symptoms but not the cause of problem, go back to diner for "Quincy"-like funny moments.

Originally posted by Dave
Not again Tabitha!!!
But, but, I believed the tv listings I read last week :( How was I to know :( :(

To be honest, I think this show has waned a little for me, because a few of the recent episodes I have actually see have been a bit samey, as Ranger suggests, and on top of that knowing that there isn't likely to be anything beyond ep 20, it is hard to get too excited.

I would still shell out for a DVD of the series though...

sky should of just let the show run its course; there was only 2 more parts left for gods sake!