7.01: Fallen

Arc_Angel

Mr. Flibble is very cross
Fallen and Homecoming

SPOILERS
What's to become of everyone's favorite archeologist? The fate of Dr. Daniel Jackson will be settled in the 2-part Season Seven opener, tentatively titled "Fallen" and "Homecoming."

Beware of big spoilers in the report below -- for both the Season Seven opener and Season Five's "Meridian!"

Still there? Here's the scoop:

In the season opener, "Fallen," Daniel is not only forced by Oma Desala and company to resume human form, but they give him a huge case of amnesia so he can't tell anyone what he was doing while he was gone.

After ascending to a higher plane of existence at the end of Season Five, Jackson returned in Season Six's "Abyss" -- where he refused to help O'Neill break out of a Goa'uld prison. Rumor has it that Jackson's desire to use his new abilities to help those he cares about will play a part in the upcoming Season Six episode "The Changeling," and come to a head in the season finale, "Full Circle" -- likely prompting the judgment of "Fallen." The ascended have a strict rule forbidding interference with developing people.

Actor Michael Shanks, who plays Jackson, will return full-time to the cast of Stargate SG-1 for the coming season, after a 1-year absence. Daniel Jackson will return to SG-1 as a flesh-and-blood mortal.

Thanx to Gateworld for the info
for more info look at www.gateworld.net

Wow this sounds great...I really can't wait to see how it all comes about with Danny coming back!!

OK I got a problem with this one. Wasn't Oma kicked out just like Orlan? SO why would she have a say in

spoiler
kicking out Danny?

More info

SPOILERS
The 2-part Season Seven premiere will bring Daniel Jackson back to SG-1, and put yet another ally in grave danger. New details on the plots of "Fallen" and "Homecoming" have arrived ... though we're not quite sure what info here applies to which episode.

Beware of spoilers in the report below! Here's what our anonymous tipster had to say:

In the teaser several nomadic tribesmen (think Bedouins) find Daniel, naked and unconscious, in a forest clearing. When he comes to, he has no memory of who he is or how he got there. Daniel has a strong feeling that he did something wrong, but no clue what it might have been.

SG-1, SG-3 and SG-5 gate to this planet (P4T-3G6) believing it to have been a world of the Ancients. They find that Daniel has been living with the people there for two months. Daniel doesn't recognize his friends.

Meanwhile, Jonas' homeworld, Kelowna, comes under attack by Anubis, who wants their naquadria for an advanced weapon.

Yu, who has been leading the System Lords' war against Anubis is becoming increasingly ill right at a crucial point in the fighting. The fear is that he won't be with it enough to order his troops to move in when needed.

Carter comes up with a crazy plan to knock out Anubis' new weapon that involves Jonas and Daniel sneaking aboard Anubis' ship to work from inside so the X-302 can attack from outside. But Jonas is captured by Anubis, leaving a shaky Daniel alone to get the job done.

Many familiar faces turn up. Ambassador Dreylock and Commander Hale from "Shadow Play" return, as does the Anubis' Jaffa, Herak, from "The Other Guys."

Correction: the guest character listed as "Tokira" in a previous report should actually read "Tok'ra."

Meanwhile, SG1_Spoilme reports:

"The Tok'ra once again want to enlist the Tau'ri's aid in battling the Goa'uld, which ends up with Jonas and Daniel (with some memory back?) going undercover on a Goa'uld ship. Somehow, Teal'c becomes Yu's prisoner."

"Jonas' home planet (and its minerals) has attracted the attention of Anubis. SG-1 reluctantly shows up on Kelowna to render some kind of aid (despite how the Kelownans have behaved toward them in the past). Jack must deal with diplomats (his favorite people). But the Goa'uld, as usual, are never happy -- this time with each other. Baal and Yu see this situation as a chance to destroy Anubis. Up on Anubis' ship, Jonas and Daniel must work together to survive."

It's still unknown whether Jackson will regain any of his pre-ascension memory, or if the threat to Kelowna will lead to Jonas' exit as a regular member of SG-1. Actor Corin Nemec returns as a recurring character in Season Seven, but not a full-time member of the cast.

Thanx to Gateworld for the info

look to www.gateworld.net for more info :D

Originally posted by Arc_Angel
Hmm all I have to say is naked daniel <drool> :eek:

LOl sorry I just found that really funny.

I hope Danny will get his memory back quickly! :D

hi, after reading all that was posted above, would i be right in thinking sg-1 is going to have 5 members, with danny back and jonas a member from season 6?

No, from what I've read, spoiler wise, I think Jonas will be around for the first 2-parter but will not be a permanent member of the team, probably show up from now and then working in the background. So It'll be JO, SC, DJ, and T as the members of SG-1 again as it was in S1-5.

Theres not much news on whether CN is gonna be in many of the eps, it depends on what he can work and if he has other projects planned.

oh right well thats a bit of a bummer Jonas hasn't been given time to settle in really... at least he isnt being replaced by someone else if anyone else was replacing him other than danny i would be a bit disappointed season 7 should be good with danny back i look forward to it

Sooo....I can't wait. Daniel descending naked? Is it getting hot in here? :D :D

I have this suspicion that they will leave Jonas on Kelowna for the time being. I read somewhere that they aren't sure yet if Corin can come back for more episodes so it'd be logical to leave him there until they get words Corin has time and either SG1 'visit' Jonas there or he contacts the SGC for unknown reasons.

Anyway, I have to admit I'm one very happy camper to have Daniel back and don't really care what happens to Jonas after the two-parter. *ducks* :D :D

<SPOILERS>

Sweeet. That sounds like a good plot, well apart from the usual "sneak aboard a Gou'ald ship, try to sabotage it, get captured, have some amazingly unlikely rescue scenario, sabotage the ship, kill the evil Gou'ald scum, and crash the replicator infested ship into the nearest planet"!!!! :D

Seriously, though, I can't wait to see how the Kolewnans deal with the threat from Anubis. They're way too "backward" to understand the possibilities that are "out there", never mind being able to defend themselves from such a vastly superior alien force. Looks like it's the Tau'ri to the rescue yet again :cool:

NAKED! SOMEONE MENTION DANIEL NAKED !!!!!!!!!

..........Oh My:blush: :blush:

Originally posted by Steffi
NAKED! SOMEONE MENTION DANIEL NAKED !!!!!!!!!

..........Oh My:blush: :blush:

LOL..this looks suspiciously like my first reaction when I read JM's chat transcript in December.

Kudos to Peter for getting Mike out of his gear and gratitude to Mr. Shanks...:D :D

Originally posted by summershake
I have to admit I'm one very happy camper to have Daniel back and don't really care what happens to Jonas after the two-parter

I'm inclined to agree. However lovely old Jonas may have been I WANT DANNY BACK! and also a plus that he comes back nekkid :naughty:

Hehe, yeah! :D

Can it get any better than that? Well, apart from an affectionate 'Danny' from Jack, a biiig hug from Sam to make up for their terrible reunion in Full Circle...and a sweet: 'You were deeply missed, DanielJackson' from Teal'c.

Ahhh...fanfic writers around? *ggg* :D ;)

awwww I can't wait till I see this episode!!!! it's gonna be so sweet!