Sony are shopping Odyssey 5 around

Tabitha

Save Angel!
from scifi.com/scifiwire

Odyssey Looks For Home

Odyssey 5 may be searching for a new home, as Showtime has decided not to renew the freshman series, sources told The Hollywood Reporter. Sony Pictures Television, which produces the show, is reportedly shopping the series around.

Starring Peter Weller (RoboCop), Odyssey 5 was Showtime's second highest-rated series, behind Soul Food, and its top series draw in key male demographics and with adults 25-54, the trade paper reported.
Madness if this doesn't get picked up. I think it would be quite at home on Scifi, or even on a more mainstream channel like Fox or UPN, although these channels haven't been too kind to some of our other favourites recently, so maybe not.

Nooooooo! What a nightmarish idea :(

You are right though, that is an upbeat opinion, but I have to say, that with figures like that, and I think it airs on a Friday, although I could be wrong, things should be looking fairly positive. I would happily watch tv movies instead of a series two. Hope someone out there is listening.

Originally posted by Dave
Wouldn't SciFi Channel want to 're-image' it? :D

Chuck and Neil would now be female etc.

You being a bad boy Dave, but that is entirely possible, ask any galactica fans. :evil: Do you imagine? That truly will change the perspective in the relation to a mother-daughter one. :rolleyes: Better not talking much about it, it could give TPB an idea. :lol:

But I'm glad that Sony is looking for a new home to their series, they know they have a good one and haven't throw the towel yet. That is very good indeed. So I hope some other tv company is brightest enough to see the potential of Odyssey 5.

Krystal :p