Sovs Favorite Moderator
3 : 21 : Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath

-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Wow! This episode was amazing! I absolutely loved it! This is everything season three has been lacking.

What I Liked:

The Balance of Judgment is back! Ever since I found out that Michael was making an appearance this season I've been looking forward to it. This lived up to all of my expectations! Evil Gabriel aka Remiel was awesome! I loved the scenes between him and Rommie, it really showed how much Andromeda has grown. The ending, when Rommie and Balance start working together was perfect! And the fight scene between Rom and Remiel was great too. It's hard to believe Michael and Lexa are engaged from the way they acted in that scene! :D

Rommie's all grown up! I was skeptical when I saw the previews for this episode, I mean Rommie's gone bad once already in IHCRAL. However, the idea that The Balance was stored in her all along, and that he took her over, brilliant! I really liked how much she cared about Harper too. She was willing to risk everything to save him.

Christopher Judge was great in this episode too! Although I wished we had gotten to see more of his character I enjoyed him nonetheless. The fight between him and Remiel was cool! It was like watching T'ealc and Daniel slugging it out! Forever answering the question who would win. :)

Another great part I enjoyed was the conflict between The Balance's avatar and his AI. Even though they didn't have much of an exchange that was still a great scene.

Harper back in action! He pulled a fast one, even out smarting an AI! I wish he had been given more lines and more of a role though. He could have come in handy. I would have loved to have seen him finish off The Balance instead of Dylan.

Tyr, now that was unexpected. I knew he was probably going to be leaving to restore his pride, but changing his genetic make up? Naming himself the genetic reincarnation of Drago? That was a twist I didn't see coming.

Questions:

How did Harper build The Balance's avatar so quickly?

What happened to The Balance's AI? The ship wasn't dismayed so what did they do with it?

What happened to Hector's AI?

How did Tyr talk Beka into letting him use her ship?

Brilliant simply brilliant ...I just loved this episode a very good strong ep for Lexa and Michael.

Again I did feel that Christopher Judge was under utilized he is such a impressive actor and could easily carry an episode alone.

I hope they can bring him back again

Cheers
Stripe

I am not really an Andromeda fan, but I just had to weigh in with the observation that this ep was like a Stargate free-for-all!
Michael Shanks (much more interesting in this ep than in his last appearance), Chris Judge AND the yummy JR Bourne!

Woohoo. LOL.

The episode just was awesome, an Stargate fan Heaven episode. :D When I see at the guest star the three names Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge and JR Bourne. I say this is going to be D'Bomb. And it was that and more.

Again I did feel that Christopher Judge was under utilized he is such a impressive actor and could easily carry an episode alone.

I have to agree with the comments about Chris, every time they bring him they don't use him to his potential. And why he's always dying when he comes to Andromeda. :(

Tyr, now that was unexpected. I knew he was probably going to be leaving to restore his pride, but changing his genetic make up? Naming himself the genetic reincarnation of Drago? That was a twist I didn't see coming.

Yep, agree. I didn't see this coming. And it was a really big surprise to me. I expected he always will try to unite the neitzcheans but I always think he was going to use his child for that purpose.

All the thing with Rommie and The Balance of Judgment and Remiel was just splendid. I really enjoy everything. How she tried to touch that part of Gabriel left, how she protect Harper. Also love when Dylan comes to the rescue before open the door how they say "Sounds like him" and the reaction of Rommie when he approach.

JR Bourne was just great as a nietzchean, the character was made for him. Let's hope we see more guest stars from him. Since he's not in Stargate per se right now. :D

Definitely an excellent episode! Of course it didn't hurt all the good quality guest star for Stargate. ;) As Tabitha say, The Stargate Free for All . :lol:

I'm so glad to finally could see this episode in reruns. And next week I finally would see the Season Finale and the battle between Tyr and Dylan. Can't wait. :eek:

Krystal :p

I do hope they ask Christopher back for another ep he so enjoys doing them but he needs to have more focus I think an ep with him alone would really be terrific.

Not that I have anything against Michael ...lol

Cheers
Stripe

I agree and second that. :D And of course I don't have nothing against Michael neither but I just think they could do so much with Chris in Andromeda. I definitely have to agree with an episode were he comes as the only guest star of Stargate and have a more deep contribution.

Laughed my socks off to see half the Stargate cast in it! Looking forward to seeing JR again as I agree with Krystal - he makes a great Nietzchean. I like the rugged look he's got going ;)

Yeah, JR was great. Let's hope we could see him again as guest star. :D