A NJO Question *spoilers for the book Destinys way*

timdgreat

For the Emperor
ok so for any one who has read the book Destinys Way, i want ur opinion on what the heck is going on at the end of the book, im talking about the couple of lines that Onimi says at the end of the book. I think it may be possible that hes the power behind the throne, but that me be what we are being led to think. I also if Supreme Overlord Shimmera is just a puppet how can he have the presence and possibly psychic powers that his followers feel in his presence.

ok thats what ive got to say, now any one want to comment.........:rolly2:

I didn't have any problem with the end. I figured that we're being led to the conclusion that Onimi is actually controlling the Overlord, but it might not necessarily be as easy as that.

Remember that as a whole, the Yuzzan Vong think that they are in complete control over their own society and themselves. They are completely vulnerable to espionage and real deceit. They use spying tactics on the Republic, but it doesn't occur to them that the same can be turned on them.

I just don't know what Onimi's personal motivations are. As a fairly unknown entity, he's a danger.

Love what Jacen's doing with Coruscant, though! Go boy!

well im fairly positive taht we are going to see more of Onimi as the next couple of books come out. what i dont wonder is will he emerge at the head of the Vong social order?? i dont see it happening, but its possible. and although we havent been told much about any spying on the vong by the Republic, i wonder if they are???