Which Odyssey 5 character are you?

Tabitha

Save Angel!
Go here to take a fun poll that will tell you which O5 character you are most like

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/odyssey5/

Apparently:
You are: Curt Mendel
You best fill the shoes of Dr. Curt Mendel, the Odyssey 5's Chief Scientist. He might deal with hard data and scientific reasoning, but he speaks from the heart and is very perceptive of the situation at hand.
Please play again.

You are: Angela Perry
You best fill the shoes of Angela Perry, the pilot of the Odyssey 5. She's got mad crazy skills at the controls of a space ship, and trusts her senses to help her navigate the stellar void.

hehe they showed a picture of Sarah with this, they mustnot have watched the show.

Ranger

:lol:

Yeh, I am not sure how good that profile is anyway - I went back and changed a bunch of my answers several times, and I kept getting Kurt again and again!

Well, I'm think I'm so strange they don't know how to match me, because every time I try they put I don't have a match. :lol:

This that means I'm unique. :D

Krystal :p

OH NO!

You are: Curt Mendel
You best fill the shoes of Dr. Curt Mendel, the Odyssey 5's Chief Scientist. He might deal with hard data and scientific reasoning, but he speaks from the heart and is very perceptive of the situation at hand.

It must be hard to get anyone else, I'm nothing like Curt Mendel.

:lol:

Never worry Dave, as we have established the thing is not very accurate.

(Or is it????) ;)