Time travel

nicscifi

Dark Goddess
was on the couch and started to think...if he keeps going back in time it is certain that he would meet himself over and over again and we'd end with lots of that guy... what's his name??

Tabitha

Save Angel!
Isn't it like a loop?

He can go back seven days, and for that seven days there are two of him, with one in seclusion, but at the end of the period one travels back and overall we are left with one.

When he travels back, how does the earlier version of himself get isolated? And does the entire plan get shot down if he isn't able to make the journey back the second time?

Actually I have just confused myself more now, I think... :confused:

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
It's been a while since I watched 7 days, but as far as I remember he couldn't meet himself because whenever he goes back 7 days the version of himself that exists 7 days earlier dissapears and is replaced by the time-travelling version. That was the reason they kept him in seclusion, so he wouldn't suddenly dissapear from a public place.

But like I said, it has been a while...

FeedMeTV

The Fifth Member of SG-1
Wasn't there something mentioned about him getting younger every time he went back in time?? It was like one episode when he was locked up by himself and just thinking it over. I may be wrong.