Will you still be watching?

Tabitha

Save Angel!
I know the series is almost doomed, but will you still be watching it? Or have you decided to give up on it as a lost cause.
I'll watch, but I have little hope of there being a satisfying conclusion - I have the horrible feeling that there may be a totally unresolved almost-cliffhanger at the end :(

Yeh, it's is such a shame, I think there is little chance of a proper film, but perhaps a made-for-tv movie might be good, surely Showtime can't be just abandoning the property altogether. That just seems mad.

Im still watching for now but the news has spoiled some of the enjoyment of the show. You just now its going nowhere so try not to get too involved with the plot.

Ranger

I am still watching

For once the Uk is ahead of the US - episode 15 aired tonight.
I will enjoy it while it is there, for soon it will be gone. All the good stuff and new promising stuff seems to be going - lets hope Odyssey 5 meets with more success than Firefly did in finding a new home.

I've really enjoyed the show, it had a bit of an edge of darkness and humanity that you don't often see in american shows ( or rather, you do but they tend to get cancelled...)

<sigh> I will miss Odyssey 5. But then again I'm also going to miss Farscape, Firefly (which got good after the first few eps being quite poor), Birds of Prey (which kinda grew on me)......
what do we have to look forward to? More bloody stargate. There is no god.....

Re: I am still watching

Originally posted by War Mage Ash
what do we have to look forward to? More bloody stargate. There is no god.....

LOL Stargate??? you mean Star Trek TNG Gate,

create new name for a show, add old episode plot but change character names. Add a bit of Social concious and moral guidance. create superhuman characters who can always go that little bit farther and solve incredible problems under extreme pressure when all else fails but forget how to solve problem 1 week later when faced with similair circumstances.

Rinse and repeat.

Thats the shame about O5 it was very original in its concept, we havent seen it before.

Ranger