2.16: Once Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
216: Once Around

Mutant X must protect a defense witness, Vic, against Sam Raymond, a New Mutant who can project his senses through anyone he touches. Vic escapes an ambush that Raymond sets up with his powers and goes on the run. Mutant X tracks him down but Raymond is keeping tabs on them and his men damage the Double Helix, delaying their escape and forcing them to put down. Meanwhile Adam and Emma meet with Raymond who tries to make contact and figure out what Raymond can do. Vic persuades them to let him visit his girlfriend Claudia, unaware that Raymond has located her and uses her to force Vic to come in. Adam rigs up a Vic disguise for Jesse to get the girlfriend free while Vic testifies and then goes into Witness Protection with Claudia.

I have to say that I totally love this episode. Shalimar and Brennan's interaction with Vic. It makes me laugh. :D Also enjoy Jesse in this episode. It was an interesting episode, I wonder why Adam don't think of the possibility that Raymond have some kind of mutant power.

Krystal :p

This was not bad, at least Brennan was not all that smug this time.

I was wondering the same thing about Adam not figuring out earlier that Raymond was a mutant. Since only one person besides Adam knew of the movement plan for Vic.

I really did like the ending with Brennan and Shalimar!!

Yeah, this two were great in this episode. :D

Krystal :p

Adam assumes that the Genemex database pretty munch list all of the new mutants. That is why he was a little slow on the take.

Great Ep! I hope to see them agaist more criminals like this in season 3.

ZachWZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back