2.15: Under the Cloak

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
215: Under the Cloak of War

Airs February 17th

An assassination league, Blue Bolt, comes after Adam. After he defeats their first assassin he sends Shalimar to infiltrate the group. She gets in and the group, led by Noel, plans to use her against Adam. They're being hired by the son of an old friend of Adam's, McTeague, who was involved with the man's wife and the kid wants revenge on Adam. They set up Jesse as a "victim" for Shalimar to prove herself so she gets in. When she does so she and Noel start to get close. Shalimar is assigned to go after Adam armed with a gun that fires missiles designed to home in on Adam's DNA and will blow itself up if Shalimar tries to remove it before Adam dies. With some help from Jesse, Adam manages to escape the missile and Shalimar fights Noel. Adam chooses not to pursue the matter against McTeague.

Okay what is UP with Brennan?!!!!!!!!!!!! First he knocks Jesse, then he argues with Adam, now he is being over protective of Shalamar!!

I know he is in love with her, but damn, she can kick anybodys butt including Brennans!!

Is Emma next for the Brennan lashing? He has forgotten he is part of a TEAM!!!! The team needed Shalamar and Jesse more than him!

I actually liked this episode a lot, despite the Brennan thing.

What I Liked:

Shalimar getting more fight time! I haven't seen most of the episodes this season but the ones I have seen have been lacking in Shalimar. I liked seeing her back in action again. Kicking people's butt, doing her part for the team. :)

Adam. It's rare that we get to learn so much about him in so quickly. Although I'd prefer him to stay a mystery, it is nice to know so background information about him. I liked that they didn't make Mcteague's (sp?) wife leave him from Adam. I was a little worried that they were going to make Adam a home wrecker when he turned to Emma and said:

"Did I mention I fell in love with his wife?"

Another great guest star to add to the list. I've liked Sebastian Spence since First Wave, and I really liked his character in this episode. I loved the dynamic between him and Shalimar.

I have to point to my favorite scene in this ep. It was when Shalimar was forced to kill someone to prove herself and Jesse fazed the knife. That was so cool!

What I Didn't Like:

Brennan. This was the third episode they've messed with his character in and I'm beginning to wonder if the change is permeant. I really don't like the fact that he goes off half cocked, yelling at Adam, questioning his motives.

A slight peeve I had, does Shalimar have to fall for every guy she meets? That seem to be the fad.

Point of Confusion:

Does Shalimar like Brennan? I was having a hard time telling if that was a friendly kiss she gave him at the end or a 'I really like you' kiss.

I really liked this ep. I wish some of the other shows I watch were staying with plots like this. I give it 4 stars. (Yes I to rate it) :)

This was an awesome episode, I totally love it. Most of it because the guest starring of Sebastian Spence, he's so cool and I really enjoy his Noel character. He and Shalimar make a lovely couple. ;) Too bad it was going to end that way since he was the baddie. :lol: But I totally enjoy his performance. Also enjoy all the thing of the attempt to assasinate Adam.

I agree that the part when Jesse fazed the knife was very cool, I also enjoy Shalimar training with Noel and her cover as part of his group. This was definitely a good Shalimar episode.

Krystal :p

I to agree it was a good Shalamar epi. I just can't get over Brennan

Shalamar did not fall for Noel, just a little bad boy, bad girl flirtation to get what she wanted!

If you remember Shalamar and Brennan were about to kiss in one epi can't remember which one, but they were interupted! She was receptive then but Ashlock got into her head and it was sort of blown off!

I really liked Sebastian Spence I miss that show!!!

Originally posted by DarkCity545

I really liked Sebastian Spence I miss that show!!!

Me too! I really hope he gets another new show so we can see him again in a week basis and not guest starring basics only. ;)

Krystal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.