2.14: Hard Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
214: Hard Time

Airs February 10th

Jesse and Brennan in prison!!!!

When an old criminal friend of Brennan's breaks out of Hillview Prison and goes berserk, getting himself killed, Brennan vows to investigate. Adam gets Brennan and Jesse in as armed robbers and they soon discover a plan by the warden to use a Dr. Rigas' research to enhance the aggressive tendencies of criminals and use them in gladiatorial games for money. While Emma infiltrates as a intern for Rigas, Brennan gets injected with the agressor drug - Jesse replaces his next sparring partner while Shalimar and Adam get in as spectators to slip the cure to Jesse. Jesse manages to inject Brennan with the cure and the group breaks up the warden's scheme.

Ooo, this has been one of my favorite Mutant X episodes all season!

What I Liked:

Jesse! I was saying last week how much I think they should give Jesse more screen time and here it is! I liked the way they showed his temper, and that he can take care of himself pretty well. I'm still of the opinion that if he had used his powers like Brennan did Brennan would have been out cold in two seconds flat!

I actually liked Emma in this episode! I don't know why but I think they portrayed her character better in this ep.

Adam back in the laboratory!

What I Didn't Like:

Brennan. No offense DarkCity, I know you're a Brennan fan, but he seemed too stuck on himself. I know he was just trying to show Jesse the 'ropes' of prison life, but I think he underestimated him too much.

A 4 out of 5 for this episode!

Don't worry Lonewolf, I have been disappointed in his last 3 episodes! They are making him be a jerk! I hope this does not mean he will become a lone rogue mutant hunter!!!

Although that body in the caged fight scene did have me drooling!!!!

:eek:

This episode was awesome, I totally enjoy it. It have a good story and action. It was cool seeing Brennan and Jesse fighting, I agree with Lonewolf is Jesse would use his powers the story could be different. But after all, Brennan wasn't himself and Jesse wasn't affected since Emma change it before. At the beginning we see again the attitude of Brennan toward Jesse, at the end his sorry. I don't know but there have to be something going on because there have been too much episodes with attitudes like that. :eek:

I also think Emma was better portrayed in this episode. She was working more secure and alone, withouth any of the other near to help her. Mostly she was the one helping the others. :D

Krystal :p

I agree krysal, even with the heart felt apology from Brennan, they are fighting too much lately. There is bound to be fall out!

Yeah, I agree. I was thinking another change we have seen in this season and haven't mention is that Adam is more secretive toward the team and we have seen him with contacts in the goverment or agencies. That is another big change this season and in some episodes the fuse that light the conflict. Find that very interesting.

Krystal :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.