2.11: The Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
211: The Grift

Brennan's ex-girlfriend Becky enlists his help when one of her grifter schemes against a senator turns deadly? she gets hold of a diskette with info he doesn't want to see go public. She manages to convince Brennan to help her by showing him his previously unknown son Connor. Foster the senator has access to electronically resurrected Black Ops soldiers through his backer Bailey which he turns loose on Becky. The rest of Mutant X get involved as the soldiers find Becky, she escapes, and they grab Connor. But it's another scam by Becky to get some money because Brennan plans on turning the disk over to Adam. Bailey kills Foster when he tries to back out, while Becky admits Brennan isn't the boy's father. Adam tracks Bailey and jams his control of the zombie-soldiers just in time, and sets the other zombie-soldiers on Bailey. Brennan and Becky more or less resolve things and Brennan assures Connor he'll keep an eye on him.

ok this one was pretty good! I did not like how Brennan just left his team out of the loop when he saw he was over his head! I want to know more about Jesse now!!

Yo!!!

First this episode was entitled "the Grift" not the gift.

this ep. showed that Brenen has a respibility streak to him. looking after Becky even after all of her many betrayals. Even at the end he still had a look after connor.

I don't think Becky will be on the straight and narrow for long. She seems to be a pathlogical liar.

ZachWZ

It was a great episode, I really enjoy it. It was a good Brennan oriented episode, and see him in the role of father was cool. Although he wasn't at the end the real father. I also enjoy how the team come at the right moment. And wow that "dead soldiers" were really something.

Krystal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.