2.10: Understudy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
210: Understudy

Shalimar and Brennan are on the trial of a biker gang that has stolen a "particle decelerator" when Shalimar is accidentally shot when another Feral, Nikki, intervenes. Nikki was Adam's second choice for a feral on the team but he chose Shalimar instead. With Shalimar sidelined due to her injury Adam asks Nikki to sign on and she eventually wins everyone over - even a somewhat distrustful Brennan. However, Shalimar soon grows hostile and suspicious toward Nikki and with good reason - it turns out that Nikki set it up for Shalimar to be shot, and is now hunting down the bikers to win a place with Mutant X permanently. When she realizes the team will never let her become a permanent replacement, she kills the head of the bikers, steals the particle decelerator, and goes after Shalimar. Shalimar manages to outsmart her younger, equally strong opponent despite her injury and win the day.

This one was pretty good. It told a little more about Shalamar's life. We found out that she did not have a childhood per-say she grew up with Adam training to be part of the Mutant X team.

I bet she was a handful as a teenager.

I can't believe I missed this one! It sounds great! I guess I'll try to catch the reruns. :(

I was confused by the ending. Was Nikki dead? Their was nothing about the fight that suggested death. Yet at the end they were talking past tense, of course the nikki that they knew was dead.

The ep allowed VP to show off more than her bod. It also showed that Mutant X is becoming pretty good crime fighters.

ZachWZ

Originally posted by DarkCity545

I bet she was a handful as a teenager.

Yeah, wonder how Adam manage to discipline her. :lol:

Finally, I could see the episode in the reruns. I enjoy it, specially it was good to see more about Shalimar. Also it was interesting to see the team reactions to Nikki, the doubts of Brennan and Emma at first. The infatuation of Jesse. :eek:

It was a good episode, very entertaining.

Krystal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back