2.13: Suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
2.13 Suspect

Lionel Luthor is shot in Lex's manor and Jonathan is found with a bottle of booze and the murder weapon, and Lana witnessed him arguing with Lionel. He's not the only suspect, though, Lionel's assistant Dominic claims Lex had motive and opportunity, Lex claims Dominic is responsible, and Chloe suspects Lana's father Henry Small. When Clark starts asking questions someone tries to kill him. It turns out the murderer is . . . Sheriff Ethan, who set up Jonathan and then shot Lionel because Lionel was blackmailing him into digging up blackmail info on Lex's LexCorp board members.

This one was pretty good! This one really showed just how far Lionel will go to get Lex back under his thumb. He will do anything!!! I wonder what will be next?

i agree - i thought it was a really good episode.

Especially when Clark and Lex argued about the well being of their fathers - i thought - this is it - this is how it starts. But they sorted it out pretty quickly :(

The fact that it was the Sheriff at the end was a real surprise - i liked that - since it was TOTALLY unexpected!

Good episode. I thought to myself it had to be a set up but wasn't sure who was responsible. As Maria said total surprise that it was the sheriff. Enjoyed seeing the different scenarios, trying to prove 'Who Shot Lionel'??????

annette :D

Definately a good episode. I can't believe that 2 people Jonathan has known since high school would set him up like that! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Science & Nature 1
McMurphy Reviews & Interviews 2
M X-Files 1