2.12: Visage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
2.12 Visage

Whitney Fordman returns from a mission in Indonesia, disrupting Clark and Lana's budding relationship. When Whitney starts acting odd Clark soon figures out that "Whitney" is actually Tina Greer, the super-strong shapeshifter (from last year's "X-Ray"), who faked her death and is back to get Lana again. Tina soon figures that Lana must have feelings for Clark and takes his form. Clark shows up and in a final fight Tina accidentally impales herself. It turns out the real Whitney died in Indonesia.

Meanwhile, Lex's relationship with Dr. Bryce is tested when he gets photos of her meeting his father, and Clark's spaceship activates and neutralizes Lana's kryptonite necklace, saving Clark.

I never expected the shape shifter back, I was thinking Whitney was part of some government experiment with the green rocks. I wonder when this will come into play, the government that is!

This was a brilliant episode. finding out 'whitney' was tina the shapeshifter was a shock. I just thought he was acting odd due to being in Nam. It was good the way Tina was outwitting people by constantly changing her persona.

Absolute brilliance when Clarks 'spaceship' came alive and saved him from the Kryptonite necklace.

annette :)

An excellent episode! Lately they seem to have been letting on the bad guy's secret really early, but this one kept me guessing. At first i thought maybe Lana's necklace had done something to him. Then i thought he might be a shapeshifter, but i didn't make the Tina connection until they said it.
And Clark's spaceship neutralising the Kryptonite - v. cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty mouse SFF Lounge 57