How old is Richard's wife?

lene morissette

I'm BACK!!!! Yay! Hiya!
I just saw a picture of Richard, Wylie and his wife (is she called Apryl?). Neway she looks quite young on it and I was just wondering how old she is, does ne1 know?

Ah ...

April is the mother of his daughter, but Richard Dean Anderson isn't married. I'm not sure I've ever run across her age, but she is younger than he is.

But than, so am I, by about a year and a half...

Rowan;)

lol! Seriously, I thought they were married. Oh well, I guess that's one thing he has in common wiv Kurt Russell!

Anyone still reading this thread ?:alienooh: Apryl, RDA's ex-girlfriend is 36 .

*Ex* girlfriend?!? Am I missing something? I thought they were still together coz of Wylie and stuff. Is that y they live in LA?

RDA and Apryl haven't been together for about 18 months now. He's been dating actress Dana Delaney for a yr. Yes, Apryl and Wylie live in LA, that's why Rick has to commute from Vancouver to LA and back every weekend. Where have you been ! ? That's old news ! :rolly2:

*Crawl out from under rock for the last years and a half* yeah I guess, I never really took much notice of RDA's personal life I guess. Been livin' with my head in the sand! lol! :)

Me too, I'm afraid....

I haven't been on much lately...and I had no idea until I read in one of the posted interviews that RDA referred to himself as a 'single dad'.... So, you're not alone in the sand!

so are they at least on good turms still? for the daughter & all...

so are they at least on good turms still? for the daughter & all...

My guess would be yes. I think he's on good terms with most of his former girlfriends. I don't think anyone could be mad at him for long.

Originally posted by ColJ

My guess would be yes. I think he's on good terms with most of his former girlfriends. I don't think anyone could be mad at him for long.

no...I think you're right there. How could anyone be mad at Mr. Yummy?:blush:

Ladies:

Tell me, did you feel this way when he played MacGyver?

Just chalk this up to Canadian curiosity.

Indy.