UK release 3rd Jan 2003 - who's going to opening night?

Tabitha

Save Angel!
For the first time since The Beach and Toy Story 2, I think I might take in an opening night for a movie. I have just realised that I am REALLY looking forward to the new trek. The adverts, while not as racy as the FOTR ones, are quite exciting and I am pretty much counting down the days.

Lots of movies to take in over the Xmas period, this one is very near the top of my list (FYI, the others are: FOTR, Potter, Bowling for Columbine, Rabbitproof Fence, The Quiet American, The Dancer Upstairs).

Have a built in aversion to queuing in the cold and rain :)

If the film lasts into its third week at the fleapit. I will make an effort. There has to be something behind the hype, though I'm not wildly impressed by the trailers on the Enterprise videos.

If I stay to see it all then it will be a remarkable ST film.
The second out of four that didn't bore me into remembering how cramped the cinema is for 6 footers. :(

i am going to see the opening night,,, not the premire.. though

ooooh i saw it today too :D

eevn mananged to drag a friend along (first time that's happened for a ST movie :D)

BTW: Ray, the cinema is cramped even for 5"3 ers. but i thought it was worth it.

WOW!!!!!! Went to the flicks last night to see Nemesis and thoroughly enjoyed it, it did get a little slow in couple of places but the special effects and crash sequences sure made up for it. Definitely going to get this on DVD when it comes out.

I have to admit I did shed a little tear for the loss of Data. :(

Not often get to go the cinema and this film was worth the visit.

annette :)

sad day... data leaving.. but hey there is still his ickle brother... could not see that one coming..

Not one of the better trek films but will still watch it again and buy the DVD

Originally posted by Annette
it did get a little slow in couple of places but the special effects and crash sequences sure made up for it.

That about sums it up for me too. I disagree with Neo though, I would place it up at the top of the list of 'Trek' movies.