Favourite Dead Zone Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabitha

Save Angel!
There are a small core of Dead Zone characters, and while it is obvious to vote for the lead, I have removed that obstacle by not including Johnny in the poll.

So, after tricking you in here to vote for Johnny, I have adjusted the poll to actually be about your favourite supporting character ;)

So, who is it?

Well, since Johnny is not an option :( I have to go with Bruce. He's cool.

Krystal :D

Bruce is pretty cool, but so far he has been very underused. He really seems more like a support mechanism to Johnny than a real live person. We need more Bruce stories.

Ditto to Rev Purdy. We have had a little bit more info on him, and I am really looking forward to seeing how his story plays out, and what exactly his interest in Johnny really is.

Originally posted by Tabitha
Bruce is pretty cool, but so far he has been very underused. He really seems more like a support mechanism to Johnny than a real live person. We need more Bruce stories.

Yep, that is so true. I really will love to see more Bruce oriented stories, see more background of his character. :D

Krystal :p

Gonna have to be Bruce for me too. Love his hair. :lol:

annette :)

Some more people need to vote on this. However I do not think it'll change much I beleive Bruce will still be the far favorite.

ZachWZ

Status
Not open for further replies.