Episode III Title Released!

SWGTTEP3T_img1.jpg

Well, there's a parallel with "Return of the Jedi" in more ways than one - not least that the film was originally titled "Revenge of the Jedi" before it was suddenly changed even though product marketing had already begun (I'd bought some of the figures under the original title).

But...what have the Sith to Revenge?

Well, if you want the long story...play Knights of the Old Republic for X-Box and you'll see.

To make it short: basically the Jedi kill almost all of the Sith during the Old Republic. During the timespan of the prequel trilogoy, the Sith were thought to be extinct. But, obviously, they return.

well 2's one master one student .... theres multiple masters, and what happens when a student becomes a master?, they take on a student and so does the master, heh this is all quite BS but it could be true :p

Interesting title, I may be wrong. BUt I think it comes out in May of 05. And as far as I know, they only come in two's. The Master and the Apprentice.

Awesome Title the title i have been waiting 26 years to see The Movie where the bad guys win across the board and the Jedi are sent home to pack their bags. I like Jedi but You got to love Vader and the Emperor